Bf Entering Houses...

Guest SquatchinNY

Guest SquatchinNY

Bringing this back cause this was a good thread. FB had an interesting one where a guy was imitated by a BF looking in his window.

I caught that one SNY (hope you are feeling a bit better today!). Wasn't too convinced by his story. There is a 8ft tall BF watching you through your Window and you casually stroll up to him and make faces at him? Wouldn't be my immediate reaction!

OK, some of these stories are creepy. And now I have to go out to the barn to do chores. Almost feel like I'm 9 again when I used to scare myself by reading BF stories just before I had to go out and do chores.

Admin
There are several stories at least I have heard of them motioning for a youngster to approach them...not just the one story.

Here is another one, I just came across recently (although it is an old one):

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=1432

Of course, what we perceive as a "beckoning" gesture, might (and probably does) have an althogether different meaning for BF. Do apes motion like this and does it mean the same thing to them?

ahh.... the Cowman story. the best by far.

But what the the hell happened to the squatch that took a 12 gauge blast to the face from close range? Not even a blood trail?

ahh.... the Cowman story. the best by far.

But what the the hell happened to the squatch that took a 12 gauge blast to the face from close range? Not even a blood trail?

Good story...but have read and heard it's just that; a story. No truth to it.

I caught that one SNY (hope you are feeling a bit better today!). Wasn't too convinced by his story. There is a 8ft tall BF watching you through your Window and you casually stroll up to him and make faces at him? Wouldn't be my immediate reaction!

Those were my thoughts as well. I woke up from a long nap, just in time to see that guy telling his tall tale, and thought to myself "this is exactly why I don't bother watching this garbage". If you were to see (what is basically a giant monster) staring into your window, and your first thought is to get close to the glass and bare your teeth to the creature!?!? Anyone who has ever watched a nature program about almost any mammal would know that this would probably be perceived as aggressive or threatening beavior. Whty even bother pursuing this story?

Yeah, I agree. That was just a bit too much for me.

It would be a good trap if you could get one in a cabin.

Or not, if the guy from the Orang-Pendek episode of Finding Bigfoot was to believed, an Orang-Pendek charged through the wall of his hut, an that's a four foot tall animal... I dont think many cabins would hold a full-sized Bigfoot.

This thread has me enthralled. As a child I wouldn't go into my grandmothers basement because I was sure bigfoot lived in the basement behind the stairs. This is a very primitive basement with one wall of plain dirt that leads off to who knows where. The place still gives me the creeps

It might not be a house ,but it was my camper in the upper part of Michigan.We were all getting ready to go to bed in the camper when we started hearing something out side. we all got very silent so that we could all hear what was going on . It was very eery out side and things were just not right.when all of a sudden some thing started playing with the door like it wanted to come in but could not work the door.You could see the knob on the door moving but the door was locked but none of us wanted to check since we were having encounters that weekend. we were really freaked out and not sure what to do and this only went on for about five minutes. when it was done we could hear what ever it was walking away and hooting. another very strange occurance.

:o Whoa, Julio. Where in northern Michigan were you? I think that would have been my cue to make like a tree and leave.