Is Bigfoot A Hairy Human Being?

Guest Twilight Fan

Guest Twilight Fan
When Koko's pet kitten died she was able to express her sadness... Her favorite food for a while was what she would sign as a "meat sandwich" I recall (her sign for a hamburger)..

Not that it matters much but this is very untrue. Gorillas are vegetarians and while you're correct that Koko loves sandwiches, she never ate a hamburger. She and Michael (her male companion, when he was alive) would sign: "NUT sandwich" meaning they wanted a PEANUT-butter sanwich to eat. Sometimes with jelly.

Guest TexasTracker

Sorry to muddle in the details, it's been more than a few years, but surely you get my point here.??

Just because we do not understand what whales/dolphins (insert 20 other animals here) are saying to each other, does not mean they do not have language.

I'll bow out of this conversation at this point.... there is no moving forward on this...

Sorry to hijack the thread...

No, I do not think BF is a hairy human (HSS)...

Guest Kronprinz Adam

Hi everyone!!!

Should we reformulate the post title as "Is Bigfoot a [hairy] Homo-sapiens?"

I think there is a lot of questions here. I personally think Bigfoot is a creature which is similar to the early stages of human evolution...between apemen and cavemen!!!

I can imagine that our ancestors had a hard time hunting and dealing with the elements and protecting themselves on caves and so on...Bigfoot seems to be in a similar stage...but they have their sheer strenght as an advantage.So they seem to survive quite welll..

Humans solved the problem in a different way, developing tools, using fire, living in clans or tribes and dividing the tasks among every member of the tribe. Little by little, humans developed speech, culture, art...and war.

A big difference...humans are diurnal. Bigfoot, according to the reports and sightings, seems to be nocturnal. For sure they communicate (grunts, howling, tree knocking, gestures), but we do not know if they have some kind of speech. We also do not know if they have developed a rudimentary culture...(for example, archeological findings show that Neanderthals did have a culture)...Were Neanderthal humans? They weren't exactly Homo sapiens, but they seem to be an intelligent creature very close to us...

Is Bigfoot intelligent? It seems to be intelligent, even curious...but we do not know how they organize their thoughts...we do not know their true intentions. Sometimes they are seen as forest creatures, taking care of their families...and some other times they seem to be apex predators..but their intelligence and way of thinking seems to be effective to survive in the forest environment, to be efficient hunters and to avoid humans most of the time!!!

Best regards.

K. Adam.

I think there is a lot of questions here. I personally think Bigfoot is a creature which is similar to the early stages of human evolution...between apemen and cavemen!!!

I agree and in my humble opinion it's a species of Australopithicus. Here's a link, just follow the trail......

Meganthropus

BFF Patron

Could be. The creature portrayed in that photo looks very much like the creatures that I have seen.

There was nothing human-like in their mannerisms. They acted and ran off just like a big monkey.

Edited by Splash7

BFF Patron

I wonder if some in the Ketchum camp that early assisted with the copyright office language may have been thinking closer along these lines though (at least at the time of the filing)..... though facial hair and ear are not patterned as well on this rendition.

(http://themarcsteine...eidelbergensis/

Guest Twilight Fan

Thanks for all of your answers so far, guys :)

Another thing I wonder about is...whether Bigfoot is a hairy human, an ape-like creature or something else...does it have culture & customs?

Might it act like our ancient ancestors, the cavemen? Or Native Americans by living off the land?

If you ever have the opportunity of seeeing one of these animals in the flesh, you question will be answered. Not human

Absolutely not human in any way. That is not to say that animals like Gorillas can not be very human like in their expressions, mannerisms, etc. But a gorilla is NOT human either.

If hybridization has occured, then it would follow that individuals or groups could fall at differing points between Hss and Sasquatch. Some would be more human than others.

Could be. The creature portrayed in that photo looks very much like the creatures that I have seen.

There was nothing human-like in their mannerisms. They acted and ran off just like a big monkey.

Have you already, or would you be willing to describe in as much detail as possible, under the sighting conditions at the time, what you saw? Would you be willing to reveal the quarter of the state in which the animal was seen?

Guest Twilight Fan

Everyone seems quick to say that NO, sas is not human. But what about the reports and witnesses who say they couldn't shoot the thing because what they saw looked like a furry man? Not an ape.

Everyone seems quick to say that NO, sas is not human. But what about the reports and witnesses who say they couldn't shoot the thing because what they saw looked like a furry man? Not an ape.

Do you beleive half the reports that come out. Saying BF looks human is like saying a lizard resembles T-rex

Edited by yowiie

Guest TexasTracker

Gotta stayed open minded to the possibility of more than a single species as well...

I think we may hear data supporting this in the future (publish date on terminal hold)..