Todd Standing Baby Bigfoot Photo

I did a brief search on the forums and read a lot about Standing and his history of suspected hoaxes. This 'newer' set really intrigues me tho. The large head and pretty realistic features in particular. In the video clip it even seems to blink etc.

What do you guys think? Apologies if this has been covered. I couldnt find it mentioned.

1297194653188_ORIGINAL.jpg0.jpg

Edited by Zen

Guest Navuri

I think that when people use '+ A Stuff' instead of 'A+ stuff' it's probably not very thrust worthy.

A little edit: I scrolled through the above website that was linked , and saw the 'maker' with a photoshopped Oscar in his hand. How much does that tell us?

Edited by Navuri

BFF Patron

Always thought the +A stuff was garbage. Reason: nothing to do with the hairy faced character. Powder snow doesn't accumulate on rocks like that. Wet snow does but when sun hits it on a rock, it produces wet drivels down the rock face. Conclusion: it is studio shaving cream or a similar product.

Just looking at these casually they scream FAKE (to me). scale, depth of field, focus, etc. just look funny. Plus there is the rather obvious use of props to hide the subject. The camera angle on the second color photo (with the snow) is just plain odd and un-natural for a wild life type picture.

Looks like a good amount of CGI, IMHO.

A Bigfoot would not stand there, dumbfounded, and blink for half a second. Hilarious really.

Guest Twilight Fan

Looks fake. When it "blinked" it looked like animatronic eye movement. I know that sounds funny but I've seen robotic creatures blink before and it looks very similar to that BF head.

Guest Mudder

In my opinion...

We're all puppets being controlled by a string.

It's pretty lame that many people would capitalize on this idea for bigfoot though.

SSR Team

BF's are Ewok's, clearly.. :D

Guest Shaun

I have a question relating to Todd Standing... Why? Why go to the bother and expense to produce this hoax? I can't imagine he's sold a great deal of his videos. Has anyone here paid to view them? What's the point of trying to create a hoax like this?