Todd Standing Baby Bigfoot Photo

BFF Patron

He owned a movie production company at one time remember? I imagine that he still does.

He has lots of practice, a cadre of actors and producers, some of which were outed as family members.

The ingredients were there. He got the press exposure with his protection effort, the rest is self-evident.

For more, try ghosttheory expose and SquatchDetectives expose on the net for historical and evidential accounts of my statements above. Or, you could just payup for PMP and see the lengthy threads where the exposure was rife and the dude busted.

Edited by bipedalist

Guest Shaun

I'll be honest, other than seeing him on finding Bigfoot, I don't know a great deal about him. Thanks for the info. :-)

In my opinion, we should not be discussing a hoaxer. It gives him attention he does not deserve.

Unless we discuss what a hoaxer he is, which then gives him the attention he does deserve.

SSR Team

I'm still in shock that the BFRO actually used an episode on this Guy to be honest.

Unless we discuss what a hoaxer he is, which then gives him the attention he does deserve.

Hoaxers like Dyer, Biscardi, Shealy and Standing do not care as long as the light shines on them. Bad publicity is still publicity. Folks need to understand this.

BFF Patron

I'm still in shock that the BFRO actually used an episode on this Guy to be honest.

Word.

Guest BFSleuth

^ My read on the TS episode on Finding Bigfoot was that it was an opportunity to explain that the BFRO don't give credence to TS.

Hoaxers like Dyer, Biscardi, Shealy and Standing do not care as long as the light shines on them. Bad publicity is still publicity. Folks need to understand this.

True, but at least it helps inform folks who don't know otherwise.

^ My read on the TS episode on Finding Bigfoot was that it was an opportunity to explain that the BFRO don't give credence to TS.

He said something in that episode along the lines of, "I realize no video, even the best high def video is good enough evidence. It will take a body to prove it". (Which I do agree with.)

I've always wondered if that is his way of rationalizing and justifying hoax video. He sees it as harmless since it is not definative proof.

Guest Thepattywagon

"Hoaxers like Dyer, Biscardi, Shealy and Standing do not care as long as the light shines on them. Bad publicity is still publicity. Folks need to understand this"

Bingo.

His hoax was so bad that it even convinced Matt Moneymaker it was a guy in a costume! And that's Matt Moneymaker, who thinks everything is a "Squatch."

Guest wudewasa

Austin, remember that MM took Penn and Teller's Sonoma footage as the real thing. If someone is that thirsty about what they want to believe, then they will drink the kool aid, regardless of the ingredients used. Same with Standing's "Squatchy Filled Goodness," without the sasquatch!

Rockape, I love your attitude. We all need to have a ZERO tollerance for anyone who hoaxes and help out the new people.

JohnC, they say sunlight is the best disinfectant, so bringing this to light is a way to show T. Standing for what he is and also to show that the bigfoot community will call out people who attempt to pull a fast one.

I'd like to thank all the folks who run this place for allowing this to be discussed, unlike other places I will not name that will not allow certain things to be mentioned. It's best to be open about these things, as JohnC noted, to help out the new folks who otherwise might not be privy to this information. You are to be commended for your honest efforts.

To me that is one of the best things about this forum other than the wonderful knowledgeble posters who deliver such great info, and why I joined the discussion here but will not at some others.

Edited by Rockape
  • Upvote 1

The problem with "Toddster" or Mr. Standing at this point, is that even if he stumbles across the real deal, and is able to document it with some very compelling video evidence, many will still doubt his work.

With the amount of questionable, and dubious material he's brought forth over the last couple/few years, in the form of suspect videos, and outrageous tales, he's kind of made his own bed so to speak, but instead of laying in it- he's asking for people to forget about the past, and to embrace his latest efforts, which although they appear more sophisticated and thought provoking than past efforts, still seem to lack legitimacy.

As far as motives go ? Well, he's still bundling stuff into DVD packages for sale, and evidently there's still enough people out there willing and eager enough to be separated from their hard earned money- to make his continued efforts worthwhile.

I for one, continue to find him completely untrustworthy, and wouldnt pay a dime to see any of his stuff at this point.

-A-