Why We Find No Bf Bodies.....warning, Very Graphic!

Guest thermalman

Guest thermalman

Came across this video on Utube. It is a controlled environment of animal decomposition. Imagine how accelerated the disappearance of a body would be in the wild, with no environmental control?

Guest wudewasa

An experiment of this nature was performed on an episode of Monsterquest, and yes, carcasses decompose quickly, with or without the help of large scavengers.

Guest Twilight Fan

^This is true.

But is still doesn't explain why we have NEVER found a dead Bigfoot body.

We have found bodies of every other known animal on land. Why should Bigfoot be a special exception?

If they are confined to this realm, I would say burying their dead makes the most sense on why we haven't found their bodies.

Either that or they die in caves. Deep caves where humans have not yet explored.

A car killed a deer on my street a couple of years ago and between the turkey vultures, the bees and ??? it was gone within a week.

Guest Mudder

We've been so disillusioned to think that a bigfoot doesn't exist. I'm sure there's more than a few actual bones (upon scattering) that are in universities/homes/etc of that of Mister and Misses bigfoot. Call me a nut, skeptics, but that's what I think (although I'm not a scientist whatsoever nor have I read "journals" pertaining to bigfoot. Too bad that DNA disappears after awhile.

Guest thermalman

^This is true.

But is still doesn't explain why we have NEVER found a dead Bigfoot body.

We have found bodies of every other known animal on land. Why should Bigfoot be a special exception?

If they are confined to this realm, I would say burying their dead makes the most sense on why we haven't found their bodies.

Either that or they die in caves. Deep caves where humans have not yet explored.

Likely the scavengers have made away with most of the body. Man hasn't walked on every square mile of this planet yet.

Guest Mudder

I forgot the ")"

Darn it.

Edit #1: We all want 5-hr max intervals of editing, max. Thanks. :).

Edit #2: Reason for edit: adding the word, "max," in the first part-of-ness, "max."

I'll sweetpuff any responses ever towards me towards whatsoever but, ... ... ...

Have at it.

Helmet - "Aftertaste" album, is the taste of...

Google and YouTube-ness. blah.

Edited by Mudder

Guest crabshack

Then they may have some nasty little habit of eating their own kind, no body for anything to find.

Guest JiggyPotamus

I would venture a guess that someone, somewhere, has at least a large bigfoot bone. If any of the reports of remains being "misplaced" by universities are true, even academic establishments may still have some. I heard on television a couple of nights ago, I think it was "Mysteries at the Musuem" or a similar show, where a homesteader in Montana killed something that looked like a wolf-hyena hybrid, and it could never be identified. It's likeness was preserved via taxidermy, and the specimen is still available for viewing somewhere, presumably Montana, and on the show they mentioned that biologists and naturalists have not yet been able to figure out what it is.

And we know exactly what the thing looks like, and probably could harvest leftover DNA, although I do not know if it was ever attempted. So I can believe that someone with a large bone, that most likely looks human, would be concluded to be either that, or remain unidentified...Another way I think it is possible to address this question is by accepting that sasquatch actively avoid humans more than any known animal. If this is the case, the likelihood that they would die around humans decreases as well, unless of course they are killed by them. That's just a guess, but I think it is a possibility.

I suppose that sasquatch also have lifespans greater than other animals, which also would cut down on the amount of dead at any given time. I personally believe that the sasquatch population is substantial, and since we know of very few cases of remains being found, I have opened to the idea of them burying their dead, although I still do not fully subscribe to it as of yet. I wish their were more reports of such occurrences, but this act being so private, and likely done in a secluded spot, the chances of a human witnessing such a burial are slim. But there are reports of handling the dead in a certain way among these animals, including burial in the ground.

Also, I am quite interested in the tooth at Mr. Rugg's museum. The story behind it is quite plausible, and since the specimen exists, there is no reason to doubt the story that was told of its acquisition. The chances are that it is from a sasquatch, as there is nothing else in North America that could, to my knowledge, produce such a specimen. What I really think is important is if anyone knows the spot where this tooth was found, since there is a chance that the rest of the body may be there. Although, in the muddy terrain, if this tooth was unearthed, surely other parts of at least the jaw would have been uncovered as well if there were a whole body present. It may be more likely that the tooth fell out, BUT I do not think it shows any signs of decay, therefore I cannot think of why it would have fallen out. Which leads me to believe there are bones around that specific location. But now the report is 2nd or 3rd hand, and I do not know if anyone got the pinpoint location around the time this specimen was discovered.

If anyone knows more, please let me know, as I am very curious. Also, for the more skeptical out there, I can completely understand why the lack of bones can be viewed as a problem for bigfoot proponents, and I think that your skepticism is probably a good thing. Sometimes I get so tied up in "knowing" they exist, I forget there is a whole different camp, lol. I do appreciate the fact that you guys are still interested enough to debate the topic though, and I hope you do not lose interest anytime soon!

Guest JVDBogart

If any of you have read Autumn William's book "Enoch," then you may recall her habituated informant witnessed a Bigfoot death. "Mike" watched a couple male Bigfoot digging a hole five foot deep and eight feet long with their hands. Other Bigfoot put a layer of palm fronds at the bottom of the hole. The dead Bigfoot was placed in the hole and more palm fronds were placed on the body. Lastly, a layer of cedar was placed on top of the fronds.

Here is what I think is the interesting part:

The Bigfoot rake the dirt and fills the grave. Any excess dirt is spread out thin so no mound shows. Then a Bigfoot came with a small oak tree , about six feet tall and with a good root ball that was dug up with care. The tree was planted in the middle of the grave and leaves were raked over concealing the grave. When they finished, you couldn't tell that the ground was even disturbed and the tree looked as if it has always been there.

To me, this makes the most sense out of anything else I have ever come across.