Why We Find No Bf Bodies.....warning, Very Graphic!

Guest thermalman

Guest thermalman

If any of you have read Autumn William's book "Enoch," then you may recall her habituated informant witnessed a Bigfoot death. "Mike" watched a couple male Bigfoot digging a hole five foot deep and eight feet long with their hands. Other Bigfoot put a layer of palm fronds at the bottom of the hole. The dead Bigfoot was placed in the hole and more palm fronds were placed on the body. Lastly, a layer of cedar was placed on top of the fronds.

Here is what I think is the interesting part:

The Bigfoot rake the dirt and fills the grave. Any excess dirt is spread out thin so no mound shows. Then a Bigfoot came with a small oak tree , about six feet tall and with a good root ball that was dug up with care. The tree was planted in the middle of the grave and leaves were raked over concealing the grave. When they finished, you couldn't tell that the ground was even disturbed and the tree looked as if it has always been there.

To me, this makes the most sense out of anything else I have ever come across.

RATS.............missed a sale of some grass seed and fertilizer!!! :D

Guest BFSleuth

Rather than go down the rabbit hole regarding Enoch, there is a rather extensive thread that anyone can read, labeled "Enoch". The thread makes for some rather interesting reading, and certainly lends quite a bit of credibility to the assertion that it was a work of fiction.

For now we can stay on track with this thread regarding the idea that large animal bodies are consumed and dispersed rapidly.

Guest JVDBogart

Also, this story from the book "Phantoms and Monsters" . . .

"One evening while he was making his way back to camp he heard "muffled grunting" coming from his right. His attention was directed toward a thick stand of sugar maple trees. He crouched down behind a large fallen tree and witnessed 3 large hairy bipedal figures...Bigfoot standing around a large tree stump. It looked like a large female who towered above her companions. He estimated that she was 8 foot+ and that the others were about 5-6 feet tall. Each one of the figures was "swaying' and "grunting". This activity continued for almost 10 minutes when they suddenly stopped and started to run in the opposite direction. He was fearful that they had noticed his presence somehow. Since it was now getting dark he decided to continue to his camp and return the next day.

The next morning he anxiously made his way back to the site where he had seen the Bigfoot. When he reached the site he noticed a 4 foot high hollow sugar maple stump with 4 gray squirrel tails attached to the top edge and suspended outside the stump. It looked like a "sort of decoration". He also noticed a terrible stench that reminded him of very strong fox urine. He looked into the stump - it was empty, but there was some dark fur, a few blood stains and a large piece of old deer hide.

He surmises that the Bigfoot "buried" a small child or infant in the stump and that they either came back to move it after noticing him or that a scavenger took it during night."

While not big like a bigfoot, we had an opossum get hit by a car in front of our house. He made it up into the middle of the yard and died. Anyway, we saw it there when we were going out in the morning and figured we would dispose of it when we got home. It was probably 9:30 AM. We got back at 2 PM and there were a couple big vultures in the yard and NO OPOSSUM. Not even all the bones were left. Granted this is an animal the size of a small dog or big cat but still... he was 90% gone in under 5 hours.

Guest BFSleuth

I've been mulling this whole question over regarding why we can't find a body of BF. I think the answer hit me when I opened the refrigerator and the carton of milk was still there!!!

The thought occurred to me that my teenage son doesn't live at home anymore, hence the milk is still in the carton.

Yep... food tends to disappear when hungry teenagers animals are around.

BF bodies are food.

This is true.

But is still doesn't explain why we have NEVER found a dead Bigfoot body.

We have found bodies of every other known animal on land. Why should Bigfoot be a special exception?

If they are confined to this realm, I would say burying their dead makes the most sense on why we haven't found their bodies.

I like to show the example of the 3-mile trackway found in Minnesota this last March. It was covered on FB/FB and elsewhere. In it, we see the tracks of a BF, and obviously that is the only reasonable explanation, as no human could have done anything like this. So with that out of the way, the trackway shows a different fact that most people do not consider; that is that BF goes where it wants and does not follow trails like humans do. Now its a simple fact that trails represent a slight fraction of the whole out-of-doors. Its also a fact that most BF sightings talk about BF getting out of sight ASAP or its already hiding.

Think about a predator that is also large. One thing that is really important is that it not give away its position to anyone, starting with the birds. All animals including humans have adapted their hearing to be the most sensitive to birdsong frequencies. This come purely out of survival, as birds are the most likely to first sound the alarm if something is amiss in the forest. But BF does not like to be seen by *anyone*. Neither are they the most common animal in the forest :)

So they aren't going to be dying in front of our eyes and certainly not on a trail- it will probably be in a remote area. If the body is left to its own devices it will be gone soon, and while the burial thing above is a hoax, I think we should not be surprised if one day we find out the BF rarely dies alone. Meanwhile, IMO humans are pretty arrogant in assuming that we stomp over the whole world and think we know everything about it! The fact is we are the least aware creature to enter the forest... and we see the least of it at the same time. Pretty likely that we miss 99 44/100ths of everything there.

We've been so disillusioned to think that a bigfoot doesn't exist. I'm sure there's more than a few actual bones (upon scattering) that are in universities/homes/etc of that of Mister and Misses bigfoot. Call me a nut, skeptics, but that's what I think

Its my theory that we have already got evidence but its identified as something else:

1) a race of 'tall' Indians (skeletons found in caves and are now in the archives of various museums)

2) Neanderthal!

Bones of the Neanderthal show that the eyes were further up the skull and were larger to support nocturnal behaviors. In addition, they also show that a Neanderthal juvenile could 'throw an NFL linebacker over the goal post' to paraphrase the 'Them and Us' guy (who has a theory that Neanderthal Predation is part of our genetic heritage).

Now I know that the 'Them and Us' Neanderthal Predation (NP) theory is controversial and not without its flaws. It does not matter to me that the guy is 'unqualified'; his explanation is IMO as good as anyone else's since paleontologists are only speculating too. I don't think he is completely correct though, for one thing I am suggesting that BF and Neanderthal have a *lot* more in common than BF and humans do. I think BF is the closest living thing to Neanderthal (excluding for the time being sightings in Russia and Siberia).

We aren't looking for Neanderthal bones in the US, so we identify them as a 'Tall Indian (race)'. But I have an advantage (or curse, depends on how you look at it); I saw two BF real close up and personal (8 feet in both cases) and since there was no ambiguity, I know without any doubt that they are very, very real. So knowing that, what is the explanation for their evolution, what is the explanation for our evolution, and what is the explanation for the 'disappearance' of Neaderthal? Plus, why are there creatures similar to BF all over Asia and elsewhere?

I just look for the simple answer and it is that BF is a modern Neanderthal. That's my pet theory anyway, of course I'm a nutbag because I've seen the dang thangs, but at the same time it allows me to have my own theory of evolution that I think is better than those I have heard so far...

Why don't we find the remains of naturally dead bears? But, we do have fossil and skeletal material from hominids, some of which resemble the Sasquatch.

Guest Tsalagi
I would venture a guess that someone, somewhere, has at least a large bigfoot bone. If any of the reports of remains being "misplaced" by universities are true, even academic establishments may still have some. I heard on television a couple of nights ago, I think it was "Mysteries at the Musuem" or a similar show, where a homesteader in Montana killed something that looked like a wolf-hyena hybrid, and it could never be identified. It's likeness was preserved via taxidermy, and the specimen is still available for viewing somewhere, presumably Montana, and on the show they mentioned that biologists and naturalists have not yet been able to figure out what it is.

I saw a show on tv years ago about that creature. They showed a good picture of the stuffed animal, going all the way around showing all angles. It was the most bizarre thing and I didn't have the foggiest guess what it was. Its like something comes along amazing like that, but then they won't keep investigating it. Why not study its DNA?

Back 20 yrs ago when I was in college this guy in class told everyone about this small animal he found out in the woods near where he lived. He said it looked like Mogwai from Gremlins. He said I know that sounds stupid, but I swear that is what it looks like. He said he had sent a sample off to the University and the response back was "unknown species" and they didn't pursue it and wasn't interested in seeing the body he had preserved. Or rather he had the decomposed remains which he had found in woods and he had preserved those somehow and it was in cased in a frame. At any rate he said he would bring it to class next time which he did I think but I didn't get to see it because my grandfather died and I missed that class. I asked someone else if he brought it and what everyone thought. She just said " yeah it was interesting" and walked off like she could care less which just blew me away there wasn't more enthusiasm over the body of an unidentifiable animal. What is wrong with people?

I think Bf bury their dead. If you have been following the research from Arizona known as the Mogollon Monster, a couple of guys think they have found a nest of Bigfoot.

At 2:50 you see some large mounds in the area, possibly burial sites. They also hear wood knocks coming from the trees.

Edited by TD-40

• 3 months later...

On 3-4-10 I found a dead sheep that someone dumped off the road in my research area. It was there probably a day or two at the most. I had a trail cam with me so I dragged the sheep off into the timber about a 100 yards and set the trail cam. I wanted to see how long it would take for the body to disappear and what critters came around.

On 3-9-10 I got two videos of a bobcat sneefing around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbkjgyTv7BE&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkh_SSGLrwo&feature=plcp

On 3-15-10 the sheep was still there. So I took the trail cam down and did some whistles, wood knocks, and a call before I left.

On 3-28-10 the sheep was gone except the intestines and hair/wool. I walked around and the only other sign I found was a 16" x 7" foot impression. So I set up the trail cam again.

On 4-1-10 the intestines and hair/wool were still there, and some of the sheeps bones were scattered around. From 3-30 to 4-1 I got six coyote videos.

I can imagine if this was done in the summer the body probably would have disappeared faster.

Now that I think about it there's one thing I didn't do when the body disappeared was look up. There is a large douglas fir right next to the sheep body. It could have been up in the tree.

Guest wild eyed willy

If I had found mounds in the woods, I would have dug one up. I can't imagine why a BF researcher decided to just leave them and go back to camping. It's this kind of stupidity ( like the searia shooting , leaving the body) that keeps this field in the stone age. If you don't have the stomach or the brains to do do what it takes, you should stay home.

At post #24, watch the video at 5:05 and later. A tall gray something walks in front of a dead tree (I assume, it's lighter than the other trees) the narrator sees it and reruns it for you. Did anyone notice?

But is still doesn't explain why we have NEVER found a dead Bigfoot body. We have found bodies of every other known animal on land. Why should Bigfoot be a special exception?

Because they bury them? Then we'd never find them if they are in isolated places or buried and hidden.

Also, I think there are bones in museums, just mislabeled or not recognized for what they are!

At post #24, watch the video at 5:05 and later. A tall gray something walks in front of a dead tree (I assume, it's lighter than the other trees) the narrator sees it and reruns it for you. Did anyone notice?

I definitely saw that before the narrator did his review, and I saw the tree-peeking a couple seconds after the cross. Nothing definitive, though, but it did seem bipedal.

Edit. Saw the guy's trailer at the end. Trailer is labelled "Bigfoot Research" which could have attracted some pranksters who might have followed him into the woods.

Edited by PsyShroom