Why We Find No Bf Bodies.....warning, Very Graphic!

Guest thermalman

Guest JenJen of Oldstones

If I had found mounds in the woods, I would have dug one up. I can't imagine why a BF researcher decided to just leave them and go back to camping. It's this kind of stupidity ( like the searia shooting , leaving the body) that keeps this field in the stone age. If you don't have the stomach or the brains to do do what it takes, you should stay home.

He did go back and dig one up. Look at his YouTube channel. The mounds were grown over with ferns when he went back, so when he dug, he only found fern roots.

^This is true.

But is still doesn't explain why we have NEVER found a dead Bigfoot body.

We have found bodies of every other known animal on land. Why should Bigfoot be a special exception?

If they are confined to this realm, I would say burying their dead makes the most sense on why we haven't found their bodies.

Either that or they die in caves. Deep caves where humans have not yet explored.

Die in caves and bury their dead would certainly make finding one next to impossible. You can also factor in them generally sticking more tightly to remote areas than other animals, being very rare compared to other large mammals in NA(Probably the biggest hitting factor imho), and generally being colored so that they blend in very very well with their surroundings. Another guy once mentioned that if you, or anyone, comes across a corpse/large dead body in the woods they are most certainly not going to go check it out just on the fact of the stench and risk of disease.

And noone can say for sure that we have NEVER found a body, we may have found all kinds of bodies. Plenty of old newspaper articles(1800ish and so on) talking about dead giant wildmen. The subject is more complicated than just finding a dead body.

Then they may have some nasty little habit of eating their own kind, no body for anything to find.

I've been mulling this whole question over regarding why we can't find a body of BF. I think the answer hit me when I opened the refrigerator and the carton of milk was still there!!!

The thought occurred to me that my teenage son doesn't live at home anymore, hence the milk is still in the carton.

Yep... food tends to disappear when hungry teenagers animals are around.

BF bodies are food.

I had never really thought about this untill it was brought upmhere. Makes sense to me. Kind of gross but makes sense.

Animals that are sick or wounded and know they aren't able to properly defend themselves will sometimes find the thickest brush/vegitation to "hide in" and recupperate, or sometimes die.

Guest wild eyed willy

He did go back and dig one up. Look at his YouTube channel. The mounds were grown over with ferns when he went back, so when he dug, he only found fern roots.

How do you find a youtube channel? I would love to see that.