Squatches On The Edge Of Suburbia

Guest VioletX

Guest shoot1
I have had two unusual experiences, and both were on the edge of suburbia. I currently live on the 'edge of suburbia' in Maryland, where people recently started to build on what used to be rural land. Most of the houses are under 10 years old. Assuming that Sasquatch exist, I cannot imagine why they would not occasionally pass through my area. Deer and rabbits are so plentiful that I never go a night without seeing at least half a dozen deer and have counted up to 40, and I have started to carry a spotlight in my car so I can count them. I also see both Foxes and Coyote on a regular basis, and have mapped the terrain out of habit. I discovered that several game trails and creeks run through property parallel to many roads, and game obviously still passes through the area. My neighborhood is surrounded on 3 sides by dense woods and farms within a mile each way, with many open or hidden pastures in those woods, and there also 50-100 acres of undeveloped empty lots within a mile, at least for the moment. I have had a couple of instances where wildlife has gone completely silent around me late at night, as I often come home from work between 2 am and 4 am. This does not normally happen - birds don't stop chirping, howls don't stop hooting, and crickets don't ordinarily stop their chirping just because I walk by, so both times that has happened I assumed there was some kind of a predator in the area, and went inside quickly.

Guest Luckyfoot

^^^^^^^^

Agree somewhat.

I live in a portion of Los Angeles that is right up against the foothills. About every 3rd year or so we have a bear problem. They come down the hill, raid the trashcans and leave. We had one around for an extended period that seemed to know to come down only on tuesday nights when the trash was out. We not only have bear , but I have seen mountain lion on my property twice and there is always deer roaming the neighborhood. Don't get me started on the raccoons.

I've seen more wildlife roaming my neighborhood in L.A. than I ever did fourwheeling and hiking in and around Big Bear......... where my brief experience occured.

My point is .... Here I am in one of the most populated cities in the world and I have all the wildlife in my backyard that seem to share environs with Bigfoot. I have noted reports on the outskirts of L.A. ... I think there are some on the bfro site.

So yeah, I kinda beleive they don't hang around where there's lotsa folks, but how far away do they stay ?

Edited by Luckyfoot

Regardless, even a Sasquatch in the sub-urbs seems far fetched to me . ^_^

Wanna see a video of one? In this case its one of the few that you can for sure say its real as the shin rise is correct:

http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2011/08/bigfoot_sighting_minnesota_woods.php

(the shin rise is visible early on in the clip, before it passes by a tree)

Stillwater is a suburb of St. Paul. There are at least 2 other encounters, one class A, the other class B in the immediate vicinity.

Wanna see a video of one? In this case its one of the few that you can for sure say its real as the shin rise is correct:

http://blogs.citypag...esota_woods.php

(the shin rise is visible early on in the clip, before it passes by a tree)

Stillwater is a suburb of St. Paul. There are at least 2 other encounters, one class A, the other class B in the immediate vicinity.

Huh? Must be some good kool-aid because there is now way to guarantee that's real...the quality is for crap to begin with and those FB/FB nitwits could see a bigfoot in my toilet bowl.

Huh? Must be some good kool-aid because there is now way to guarantee that's real...the quality is for crap to begin with and those FB/FB nitwits could see a bigfoot in my toilet bowl.

This is not about FB/FB. Just look for the shin rise. Its something humans can't do.BF has a thigh longer than a human's and a shin that is shorter. So the shin has to come up higher than a human's does. You see it almost immediately in the beginning of the clip. Ignore the rest of the commentary- just concentrate on that.

BTW if you can see the BF walking, this is the easiest way to tell the difference between a hoax and the real thing.

Edited by salubrious
  • Upvote 1