Big Skunk Ape News On Monday

Guest zenmonkey

BFF Patron

Much obliged. :growl: Edited by bipedalist

Those weren't chimps, they were vervets, macaques or maybe rhesus monkeys. Chimps are a whole different ball-game.......and they don't have a tail.

Ah, sorry. I meant chips as a general thing, I need to be more specific. I meant like exotic species in Florida, not just the chimp, but other types of monkeys as well.

BFF Patron

Man if TB ever deserved a dedicated nephew to keep it all in the family, it is this guy's job to lose.

From the man himself, in the comments section of BFE:

"You guys dont get it. The Resus Pieces monkeys are the swamp ape. There is no swamp ape. Just some monkeys possible gorillas and a few orangutangs.

You guys who bashed me are all trolls. Yet im the only one who has proved that what everyone is seeing is just some peanutbutter cup monkeys.

Now im not uploading my 2nd video. Screw you guys i give you my heart and sould and this is how you treat me? If you wanna see my bigfoot video from georgia. Email shawn evidence. It will be available friday. 9.99 for the download 19.99 for dvd 29.99 for blue ray.

49.99 for dvd, download and autographed limited editionm photo of me."

Would the mis-spelling of "Rhesus" be a clue that this is maybe isn't Fasano? I bet if you were so into your theory that "Rhesus = Skunk Ape" that you would probably know how to spell the monkey's name.

Mike

If I was choosing between this one & staring at somebody's green nose for 15 minutes out of 30, on Finding Bigfoot, I think this wins hands down.

BFF Patron

Nothing winning about this one at all, a total FAIL. Even the track cast had an extremely narrow hind foot.

From the man himself, in the comments section of BFE:

"You guys dont get it. The Resus Pieces monkeys are the swamp ape. There is no swamp ape. Just some monkeys possible gorillas and a few orangutangs.

You guys who bashed me are all trolls. Yet im the only one who has proved that what everyone is seeing is just some peanutbutter cup monkeys.

Now im not uploading my 2nd video. Screw you guys i give you my heart and sould and this is how you treat me? If you wanna see my bigfoot video from georgia. Email shawn evidence. It will be available friday. 9.99 for the download 19.99 for dvd 29.99 for blue ray.

49.99 for dvd, download and autographed limited editionm photo of me."

Does this guy really think someone wants an "autographed limited edition photo" of him? For what, a game of darts? Target practice? Lining the bird cage?

Some great comments there. Liked this one.

The line at 2:20, "This stuff is getting thicker as you get into it" about sums it up.

So we're not categorizing this as a "slam-dunk" then? I knew I should've read the entire thread before watching....

Also, the Seventies called and want their soundtrack back. My soon to be 6 yr old could've edited that better.

Guest VioletX

So we're not categorizing this as a "slam-dunk" then? I knew I should've read the entire thread before watching....

Also, the Seventies called and want their soundtrack back. My soon to be 6 yr old could've edited that better.

Yes, we should have known from the soundtrack alone that this was gonna be shady material, it was the worst soundtrack,lol!