Operation Persistence

We are either lying or wood apes are real. Period. There is no in between.

And anyone wishing to debate the "in between" part should wait until the video is up. It'll be a waste of time if the 90 pages of this thread hasn't already made its point.

.....but if I were someone who was totally sure that something was not true and watched someone else say that it was to a bunch of people seemingly eager to hear it, I'd be pretty pissed, too.

Really? It happens every day on a national scale......as a matter of fact it is the hallmark trait of the two forbidden topics here. With all of the injustice and deception in the world, I don't find myself getting bent out of shape over Nessie or Champy. There are bigger fish plesiosaurs to fry.

Edited by Irish73

We are either lying or wood apes are real. Period. There is no in between. Clearly, Drew thinks we're lying.

Well you are not leaving me too many options are you?

I was going to go with mistaken, or tricked as some of the options.

Clearly you are too good at what you do to have anyone pulling one over on you.

In case you haven't noticed, hoaxers have done a lot better job at tricking Bigfooters, than Bigfooters have been at corralling Wood Apes.

Actually hoaxers haven't done a particularly good job at all. They're hoodwinking the public. They aren't hoodwinking the serious folks. Hoaxes are easy to spot. I haven't seen one exposed yet that even really needed exposing. And of course the proponents are doing all the debunking.

I was going to go with mistaken, or tricked as some of the options.

As I said, invest the time in watching my presentation when it's up for a complete picture, but you do understand that we shoot at these things, right? We have, several times. So, if we are being hoaxed, they're apparently suicidal and/or from the planet Krypton. Actually, that would explain a lot.

Question Bipto, you may have already answered this, but, during one of your shooting events, did you or your team ever find out that something other than a wood ape was shot?

Say, someone in the group shot at a 'wood ape', but then once the animal was down, realized it was something else?

I pretty much think I know the answer, but was hoping you'd verify.

Thx Bipto.

Drew, put the shotgun down and make useful contributions to the conversation. This ain't one. Only people paying attention can talk intelligently about this. Start paying some. This know-nothing approach gets tiresome. If you think you have useful alternative explanations for all the evidence, we have not seen the first one yet. (No. Clinical assessments require actual patient visits. Anyone knowing that fact knows why bipto has you beat on credibility down the line). Come on. You are smarter than this. Show it. You failed to inherit the humility gene in your family, which is problematical when the critical thinking gene is pulling a 404.

Wow

...did you or your team ever find out that something other than a wood ape was shot?

No, that's never happened. We pick our targets carefully. There has never been an incident when the wrong animal was collected.

Also, for clarification, not all members are qualified to shoot at an ape. We all (or nearly all) carry for protection, but it's a small number involved in specimine collection.

I'm anxiously anticipating an opportunity to see Bipto's presentation from the conference. Any idea when that will be released?

I'm not sure why Drew seems to be personally offended by the postion of me and my group, but if I were someone who was totally sure that something was not true and watched someone else say that it was to a bunch of people seemingly eager to hear it, I'd be pretty pissed, too.

It gets to the core of my position with regard to the claims we made regarding activity over Persistence and in Area X in general and should be even more clear once my presentation from our conference is made available: We are either lying or wood apes are real. Period. There is no in between. Clearly, Drew thinks we're lying.

we have talked about this before. having a public presence brings alot of attention from both haters within the community as well as skeptics out side of it.

i would think skeptics would be much more forgiving with a group that is commited to ending the mystery as oppose to perpetuating it.