Just Suppose...

Guest Vann Johnson

A whole bunch of legit questions on this thread, in time I'll try to answer to best of my ability. Meanwhile, if I can figure out how to watermark and copyright a photo, I'll give you a still of the living breathing thing itself asap

Well we are a thoughtful bunch ;}

Looking forward to the photo, I am sure someone here can give you input on that. I believe it is simple, I just have never had occasion to use one.

Guest brucescotland

A whole bunch of legit questions on this thread, in time I'll try to answer to best of my ability. Meanwhile, if I can figure out how to watermark and copyright a photo, I'll give you a still of the living breathing thing itself asap

I have my barrell of humble pie and bag of rusty nails just ready and waiting for brekfast....and have to admit im kinda looking forward to them.

Can someone attempt some sort of identification of the two plants on the right side of Mr. Johnson's photo that seem lined up with one another as if part of a row? Any botanists, herbalists, or gardeners recognize those? Are they wild, or something found in a garden?

I honestly don't think that the pic from Puff looks much like what Mr. Johnson posted...

however....

I'm holding out for the next set of stunning and conclusive pics to be released.

Or maybe Saskeptic?

Sas has already stated that he does not consider a footprint to be anything interesting, even if he found it himself. My vote would be Cervelo, but he is already on this thread.

In a really wierd turn of events I've had a member send me the following.....

http://www.flickr.co...N05/7992555411/

It seems to be a match for the above photo doesn't it?

Lol! Uh, no, not even remotely. You posted that as a joke, right? Right??

There things in the print that just do not seem right to me , now I am no expert and I am not saying that I am. But some thing just does not seem right about this one print. The soil is what gives and the size of the print that the print should be deeper in the soil to fit this size print. Just my opionion.

Needed to add that the size print just does not seem to match the estimated weight of the animal that could have made it.

I was thinking about this last night. The area of the foot is easily double that of my foot. That would allow the creature to be 400 lbs without sinking in anymore than I do. There is no way to know how much 'sink' you would get without having some idea of the durameter of the soil in the first place. Plus its been eroded by water- so it does not show the contrast it did when it was made.

Why am I afraid there is going to be a punchline to this story.

king-kong.jpg?w=479

Supposedly there are about a dozen incredible videos floating around the private domain. When is some clear video, or even good photos ever going to be released?

Guest gershake

deleted by Administration

uhm...

Also, from his profile...

"I have hacked Vann Johnson's password! Bigfoot doesn't exist, it MUSTNT EXIST!!!!!! BIGFOOT IS PEOPLE!!!!!"

ô_O

Guest SquatchinNY

And his account now says "validating". He also deleted a personal message with me, when I know HE wouldn't. He must have been hacked, and gotten his email switched.

SSR Team

MIB's again, they always spoil it..

If money is not the issue, southernyahoo's advice is good. Also, provide as much information as possible. Don't leave holes in the narrative to be filled in by others down the line.

If money is the issue, contact the National Enquirer.

Deleted by Administration? Events seem to be going south. Does Administration care to elaborate why the deleted posts by the claimant?

Vann got agitated, his language went south, so his post got edited. I read it once before it was edited. Seems he had a brush with a research group forum and they waved him off.