Just Suppose...

Guest Vann Johnson

I just feel we're past displaying photo evidence to the public, a body and or parts by all means that would advance research I'm not sure pics would. Maybe publish a killer coffee table book after there's a body

:)

Ok, Peter I will check it out for you and send you the coffee table book later,hehe.

SSR Team

I'm not so sure, Bobby. I think the danger is that you could be trumped. The big money is going to go the first with great footage. The returns after that will decline rapidly, I reckon.

I think i'd be willing to take that gamble Mike and unless there's an abundance of video coming with this DNA, which i don't believe there is, good footage will still command good $$ even after the DNA stuff and the initial videos come to the front.

Edited by BobbyO

I would first contact the local police force or some government authorities and show them my evidence. I might even ask for a Town Hall Meeting for all people who live there locally. Then I would take my photos or the film footage to the nearest television station to air on tv. It'll go around the world in about 12 hours. I would also put it on Youtube so people could contact me directly if they wanted a radio interview or something like that. Might as well go the distance with it because it will have extremely important scientific impact.

• Upvote 1

Do nothing with it and keep it for your own personal viewing. The ones who have seen these creatures know and the one's who have not oh well.You do not need the problems that it will bring you or who ever they belong too. Best to destroy them. just my personal opionion.

Guest TexasTracker

Vann, clearly many here are interested.... YOU need to decide what direction YOU want to go and take a position... PERIOD.

Throwing the candy out there and NOT doing anything is a lot like the beautiful girl that whispers "sweet nothings" in your ear, but has no intention of following up...

don't be THAT girl Vann, just sayin'

:keeporder:

Did Patterson get rich off the PGF?

Copyright is a good idea, and if you have teaser clips that will really help your cause. Think of it like itunes- if you are a band, and you have good material, a teaser post there can do really well for you. Similarly, that's what movie trailers are for...

Vann, welcome to the forum! Interesting situation. My name is Derek Randles and I'm co-founder of the Olympic Project. We have many top notch researchers in our organization. We work with Jeff Meldrum, John Bindernagle and John Mionczynski. If it was me, these would be the first three people I'd show it to, at a private secure screening and get their opinions. Just my two cents. If you'd like some to set that up I'd be happy to help. Good luck with whatever you decide.

DR

Copyright it. I'd probably contact Meldrum on FB directly. I'd be careful of BF people, or researchers.(Aside from someone like DR, who has a plethora of contacts, I'd imagine) They are uneccesary, and aren't qualified, for the most part, to help you do anything. Maybe you could contact someone like Doug Hajicek, who owns Whitewolf Ent., and produces BF shows for TV.(Possibly someone that Meldrum would contact also) You can call him at his office, and he's really friendly. He could probably give you better advice than any of us laymen. You should definitely capitalize on it, if there is substance to the video. Don't get into any contracts with anyone without talking to an attorney. Good luck, brutha.

Edited by PacNWSquatcher

Welcome the the forum Vann. Congratulations on acquiring your pictures and footage. I'm sure much more than luck went into your getting it. I think several good avenues of actions have been put forward here and I wish you the best and I hope that you are awarded financially for your video property. I too think contacting Dr. Meldrum would be a good idea, Derek can help you there as he said, and from there they can hook you up with whoever you need to talk with I think. It would be great to see a picture here, but I can wait till they are published wherever you chose. Again, welcome and good work.! :fan:

Vann,at the very least you could put a single copyrighted picture up here,let it be scrutinized here and see where you want to go from there.I doubt theres anywhere else on the net that can scrutinize a picture better than here on the BFF..

If thats not an option then theres many very trusted members here at the BFF that you should contact and who can best guide you in the best direction to take.

Scott

Call me cynical (not the first time I've said that) but we've seen this happen countless times. Someone making pretentious claims then fizzing out to nothing.

You're saying you have both some incredible audio as well as stills and video. A taste would be nice. Even posting some of the audio would be a good start.

Personally I'm not getting my hopes up. Talk is cheap.

Edited by toejam