Maps: Correlation Between Missing Persons & Sasquatch

Guest MrMudder

Admin

I saw it, it was pretty good.

^ @wiiawiwb,

Perhaps an open mind is sometimes best. With a closed mind, ideas and theories may not even start. Missing hunters and outdoorsman could be due to anything from lions to packs of small coyotes or even brown bears or an injury. Or maybe hungry sasquatch. A human sure is a lot slower than a deer. If I was a hungry sasquatch that was food deprived, I would definitely look at a lone slow-moving human as a good meal if I had to. But, that's only a theory.

Just my $.02.

But if you look at the reports the hunters, mostly elk hunters, are found with their pants taken off. They aren't ripped up or bloody like you would expect a mountain lion or a bear to do. I wonder if they are calling squatches in with their elk calls and are ending up prey.

Guest SquatchinNY

Their pants taken off. As weird as it is, what about a kind-of-off-rocker human, if you know what I mean? When autopsies were performed, was there any evidence of sexual assault?

If I cannot mention that here, feel free to delete, and I apologize.

Their pants taken off. As weird as it is, what about a kind-of-off-rocker human, if you know what I mean? When autopsies were performed, was there any evidence of sexual assault?

If I cannot mention that here, feel free to delete, and I apologize.

In some of the cases they only find fragments of the body. None of it in the bear, wold, cyot scat in the area. Some cases the cloths are neatly folded, socks in tucked in the pockets. Also a common thread is no shoes or boots. Those are almost always found because they don't biodegrade. It could be humans but some of the cases there are also impossible natural obsticles like 20 foot snow drifts, large rivers that would be very hard to swim across. I'm not saying that it is squatches, but they are one possibility. Listen to the C2C audio clips posted in the "is bogfoot eating out children" thread. It is 2.5 hours long and I fell asleep halfway through the first one. Its a good listen and you will get more details with out reading the book.

Guest SquatchinNY

Gotcha. Thanks

Just want to add that in some cases, Hypothermia is possibly the cause. That would explain the snow, perhaps burrowing to stay warm. One of the last symptoms of Hypothermia is taking off your clothes because you feel to warm, right?

Edited by SquatchinNY

Guest BastetsCat

Yeah bear will remove clothing the same way they remove the hair and skin, but they tear it up in the process.

In the case of the missing shoes it is at the early stages of missing and Hypothermia is not a logical thought. If they had been missing long enough to be hypothermic then it would be likely. Not a few feet from the trail immediately upon disappearance.

There are just things that animals do not do. Bears have a set of behaviors that cover the entire species...that is how you can tell it is a bear. Same with ML or wolves/coyotes.

Guest reelback

Gotcha. Thanks

Just want to add that in some cases, Hypothermia is possibly the cause. That would explain the snow, perhaps burrowing to stay warm. One of the last symptoms of Hypothermia is taking off your clothes because you feel to warm, right?

Yes. Its been documented as a symptom of hypothermia.

http://www.bogley.co...Freeze-to-Death

Your skin has the sensation of being on fire.

To me, that's an easy explanation as to why clothing is found the way it sometimes is. Unless BF was working part time at the GAP and learned to fold.

But if you look at the reports the hunters, mostly elk hunters, are found with their pants taken off. They aren't ripped up or bloody like you would expect a mountain lion or a bear to do. I wonder if they are calling squatches in with their elk calls and are ending up prey.

That seems logical when removing clothes with hypothermia. Lower extremeties lose hear faster so the pants go off first.

I've no evidence of this, just seems to make sense.

Edited by reelback

"To me, that's an easy explanation as to why clothing is found the way it sometimes is.

That seems logical when removing clothes with hypothermia. Lower extremeties lose hear faster so the pants go off first.

I've no evidence of this, just seems to make sense."

No not in most of those cases...

As BastetsCat posted above "In the case of the missing shoes it is at the early stages of missing and Hypothermia is not a logical thought. If they had been missing long enough to be hypothermic then it would be likely. Not a few feet from the trail immediately upon disappearance."

Edited by hesse

Guest reelback

As BastetsCat posted above "In the case of the missing shoes it is at the early stages of missing and Hypothermia is not a logical thought. If they had been missing long enough to be hypothermic then it would be likely. Not a few feet from the trail immediately upon disappearance."

Why not? If someone is suffering from early onset 'cold stupid' can you really place any logical interpretation to their behavior? Put yourself in that position. If your suffered from the symptoms can you provide a reason you'd go for a 10k run versus sitting in a single place (next to your shoes) and wait? Or go for a lap around the area barefoot and return?

While I'm not discounting the potential for a BF type angle to this, I don't belive enough is know to even begin the discussion. Provide some evidence that my suggestion is impossible, then we can start to consider the improbable. First things first, though.

Guest crabshack

They undress their prey so that they are more difficult for a search party to track with dogs and so that articles of clothing are not found at the feeding site.

Guest reelback

They undress their prey so that they are more difficult for a search party to track with dogs and so that articles of clothing are not found at the feeding site.

I see. Can you substantiate that in any way? Because it seems to me a person deranged is more likely to do that than a BF with a penchant for being tidy.

Why not? If someone is suffering from early onset 'cold stupid' can you really place any logical interpretation to their behavior? Put yourself in that position. If your suffered from the symptoms can you provide a reason you'd go for a 10k run versus sitting in a single place (next to your shoes) and wait? Or go for a lap around the area barefoot and return?

While I'm not discounting the potential for a BF type angle to this, I don't belive enough is know to even begin the discussion. Provide some evidence that my suggestion is impossible, then we can start to consider the improbable. First things first, though.

Because it´s just not logical to me, that they undres like right after being "lost".

@Crabshack "loving flower children of the forest" :D Nice, yeah just what I thought!! Got my laughin on this dead serious topic.

Thats what I thought as I was listening to the radioshow. But some of the dogs just wouldnt search. Thats was inexplicable for the trackers.

Guest reelback

Because it´s just not logical to me, that they undres like right after being "lost".

Has there been any research correlating the time of year with the reports about clothing?

Not that I know of. But it might be written in the book.If we can believe Mr. Paulides, he didnt include cases explainable with hypothermia.

Edited by hesse