Mindspeak

Spader

Forgive me if this has been covered before but I couldnt find it on the browser. I read that many people experience mindspeak when encountering a Bigfoot. My questions is if they are capable of telepathic communication, why do they use woodknocks, rock tapping, animal immitation etc.to communicate with each other? Would it not be easier and much stealthier to communicate via telepathy? Maybe the person who is in the presence of a Bigfoot own mind tells them what they want to hear. I would love to hear some input on this topic.

My questions is if they are capable of telepathic communication, why do they use woodknocks, rock tapping, animal immitation etc...

Because they aren't telepathic.

I think you're right on the money with it being just in the mind of the person. Our brains can make us perceive things that aren't actually there in order for the situation to make sense.

Guest BastetsCat

There are so many voices in my head who could tell if it was the Bigfoot.....LOL just kidding. Even worse joke...it was the Jim Beam, Jack Daniels and some guy named Bud something....Sorry have been surfing youtube.

I have never had this experience. If there is credence to the whole sonic waves or infrared thing then maybe it is ones own higher voice speaking. Condensing of the time space thingy.

I am not so sure about that....so many people report it. And there seems to be some consistency to it. Now maybe it's your own instinct from some deep and primal level we don't usually access and so don't recognize. I can believe a sighting or encounter could call that up. Or maybe its your guardian angel, as many folks say there are such things.

On the other hand, I am not ready to say its not possible. Because on a spiritual level--near death experiences certainly include such communication. We can imagine it and we talk about it, and some say they experience it. And so many credible sightings report it, sightings for which we accept the rest of the tale but not the "mindspeak"?

I have never experienced zapping, and it seems like that is hard to explain very well, but I know so many who got zapped. Frankly, there are many things we do not yet understand. To rule the telepathy out entirely would be arrogant of us.

Some people are sensitive to the paranormal and others aren't. I think it's some sort of unused talent latent in humans, and some can access that information and others can't. After all, it is NOT encouraged. Some folks are very intuitive and others aren't. I can imagine that those who are sensitive to such things might find themselves on the receiving end, if the giving is real.

Maybe the person who is in the presence of a Bigfoot own mind tells them what they want to hear. I would love to hear some input on this topic.

How would you explain why a person hears things that they don't want to hear, or hears words that they never use & aren't certain of the meaning? Or sentences that are arranged in a way that the person doesn't think or speak?

How would you explain why a person hears things that they don't want to hear, or hears words that they never use & aren't certain of the meaning? Or sentences that are arranged in a way that the person doesn't think or speak?

Sas, I cant explain it. Sometimes my conscience talks to me, but not as a seperate entity. I am not saying it doesnt happen, I am open minded to anything. I just want to find out more about it. Like for instance, what does the voice sound like? Is it a deep baratone like you would expect from such a large individual? Or like that of another human being we talk to every day? Like I said I cant explain it. That is why I am asking the Forum, there are some very insightful people here. Edited by Spader

Guest mdhunter

I'd have to go along with the first few posts. They would have to know English or whatever language to "mindspeak" effectively, right?

I think people can, at times, read an animals intent through body language and eyes. That could be interpreted as telepathy.

I guess I'm not a fan of psychic squatch. Although there may be a few psycho squatch.

Spader, this is my experience.

There are apparently different kinds of "mindspeak". There's one kind that's so clear & loud that it causes you to look around to see if there's somebody behind you that just called your name. It can be a familiar voice or one that you've never heard before. I heard one call my name one night, that was deep & kind of muffled. Mostly, though, they just sound like regular people. Several people I know have heard these voices while here, so it's not just me "off my meds". I don't get a lot of this kind.

Another kind is like a word, or a three or four word sentence that sounds kind of like thinking to yourself, but not quite. Somehow, you know it wasn't your own mind that thought it. Usually it's something so totally unexpected that there's no way it didn't come from an outside source. Some have a soft, quiet quality, & some are gruff & abrasive. You can feel the personality & emotions come through with the thoughts.

There are a few others, but these are the most common.

You see Sas, this is what I have been looking for. I really cant remember reading or hearing about Mindspeak in detail at all. Usually just a few sentences. I find this topic so interesting because like those questions I asked when I posted this topic like why not use telepathy to communicate instead of whacking away at trees or smacking rocks together. It kind of contradicts itself. I am not at all saying people are not on their meds when hearing these voices, as I have said before, I will consider anything. But I want to collect as much information as I can before formulating my own opinion.

Well, I predict that you'll soon see why people who experience it don't talk about it much. Anyway, I hope it helped you get an idea of what it's like.

I for one do not think people that hear mind speak are crazy at all. I believe it is just another one of those unknowns of the Bigfoot world. I remember listening to Coonbo talk about when he turned around and bumped into a "Booger". It snarled and ran off. The one that snuck up on his buddy heard mindspeak and it said "leave or Ill rip your head off" or tear your head off I cant remember which. I dont think he's crazy. Generally people that "hear Voices" tend to be paranoid, and I havent heard that associated with mindspeak. And yes, Thank you Sas, your take on it does help me understand. Maybe Sasquatch can only project mindspeak a short distance hence they have to tree knock and make noise to communicate.

Guest poignant

In the order of testable hypotheses, I would put 'mindspeaking' right at the bottom of the list after we are done studying their metabolism, gross anatomy, locomotion, reproduction, innervation, lymphatic system, group behavior, vision, hearing, olfaction, etc.