Mindspeak

Spader

Because they aren't telepathic.

I wonder how they communicate the position of trail cams, maybe a morse coded coordinants through knocks..........?

Guest BastetsCat

I wonder how they communicate the position of trail cams, maybe a morse coded coordinants through knocks..........?

Since the trail cam is up and the people have gone home they just talk...'Hey George don't walk in front of that tree over there it has a Camera.'

'Oh thanks Sam.'

In my case it was always them who intiatated the knocks ,the grunts and owl calls. It would be me who would call out to them in my thoughts for proof or an answer to see if they were humans or not.Only them can read our thoughts unless there are other humans who can do this as well. I have tested this with my dogs and yes it works some times .So there is some thing to this.

I used a variable of this when working with training a stubborn horse. The horse was just not getting it. I started to picture in my mind what I wanted the horse to do instead of relying on the body language ques that are normally used. It worked remarkably well. The horse just didn't understand she turned out to be a great saddle horse.

I used it with my dog all the time. She was really great at it....but animals think in pictures. I could look at her and picture letting her outside or a full dish of food and she would either give me the cold shoulder or get all excited. I often could just not speak. This same dog got hurt once while I was walking across forty acres to get the horse out of pasture. The horse was acting funny as we walked back head down ears forward looking at the dog sitting outside the pasture. I got the most horrible feeling that the dog was harmed and a feeling of concern about the dog.... found out she had cut a big gash in her leg and rushed her to the vet. Next day I went back to the horse and got a picture in my head of how the dog cut her leg open. after ridding investigated and found the blood. Looked like it had happened exactly that way. Had her for eleven years, lost her to cancer last February.

My mother freaks out all of my friends because she will tell you point blank the phone is for you....and then it will ring. I have had my share of things too.

I still have never heard or felt mentally invaded by a BF. Unless the overwhelming sense of fear was from that.

There will always be those who know and believe and those who don't. For the better part of my life out in the woods, I never saw or heard anything close to making me believe there were Bigfoot/Sasquatch out there. I was very justified from my personal experiences they did not exist. That all drastically changed beginning in 2003!

For those who have been there and done that, I have attached a sketch I made of the one who approached to within 15 feet of me.

Regarding what I said in the woods the night before my close encounter was, I spoke to them aloud and assured them I was not there to hurt them. I told them I just wanted to see them for myself and know that they are real. You feel a bit stupid at first speaking to the trees, but I assure others have tried this and have had very profound results.

post-1510-0-59711900-1349534778_thumb.jp

Guest poignant

MidnightOwl:

White sclera and hooded nose? Very interesting.

Incorrigible1:

There's a catch (pun intended) cos you're trying to hurt them fishies. :)

You know, this is something that I find to be completely separate from Bigfootery. However, there are psychological aspects of being secluded in the woods and looking for a big ape that can manipulate your perception. I have thought about a family member and then that family member call me seconds later, but the idea that a wood ape would speak inside my mind... that's a big stretch. I mean, I suppose it's possible. Do we even have a way of scientifically measuring something like this? Someone call Rupert Sheldrake...

Guest BastetsCat

In the arena of the mind we possess unlimited possibility. Mind is tied to spiritual experience. We are not a human having a spiritual experience; we are spirits having a human experience. Spirit, mind, and emotion is all tied together in a neat little ball that leads one into the other. One line of thought on this is that having been created we are creators and that our own mind dictates our future experiences. Basically if you believe it, it is. Even athiests believe in something; ie self. This is not a religious reply either. Just a point of view. Oddly that idea spans every continent and nearly all religious texts from a-z. The human mind is a powerful tool.

The way you explain your BF sighting is exactly how my relative in Alaska deals with bears. She did something similar to see one up close and then asked them to respect her and leave her horses and children be. She lives right in the middle of them and has no issues and no fear because of her 'talk' with what she regaurded as the bear spirit. Very Native American meets new age way of thinking.

I have been researching mythical creatures over the last year or so. I have to say that what you discribe reminds me of the Fairies. There is a native american version of every mythical creature from the other side of the world. Interesting since we are talking about ancient myth that predates the different cultures meeting. What you discribe to call in a BF is pretty much what I found as a guidebook on how to meet a fairy, or any other entity of the other realms so to speak.

Back to you B.C. Very interesting stuff that you have related....thanks! Even with my close encounters and multiple sightings, I don't begin to understand precisely what is going on out there. I have been with other very experienced folks and there always seems to be things very unexpected happen that are out of the box and has you thinking "What the heck is going on here!??"

I would certainly say your ideas have great merit when it comes to this highly complex phenomenon. It is not like anything else you will come across in the woods....but much, much more.....

Guest VioletX

There will always be those who know and believe and those who don't. For the better part of my life out in the woods, I never saw or heard anything close to making me believe there were Bigfoot/Sasquatch out there. I was very justified from my personal experiences they did not exist. That all drastically changed beginning in 2003!

For those who have been there and done that, I have attached a sketch I made of the one who approached to within 15 feet of me.

Regarding what I said in the woods the night before my close encounter was, I spoke to them aloud and assured them I was not there to hurt them. I told them I just wanted to see them for myself and know that they are real. You feel a bit stupid at first speaking to the trees, but I assure others have tried this and have had very profound results.

TFS! I bet I would feel silly if I thought any hikers etc could hear me trying to have a conversation with Bigfoot,lol. But I bet some of us will be trying your method if they have not done so before. Cool sketch!

Guest Kronprinz Adam

Dear Midnlightowl. Thank you for the details of your sighting and for your sketch!! (very illustrative!!!). Best regards. K. Adam.

If you happen upon a giant, hairy, man looking ape in the woods, I think your subconscious mind would be remiss if it DIDN'T scream into your brain, RUN AWAY! It's mindspeak alright, but it's not their mind talking, it's our good sense.

Edited by FuriousGeorge
Removed implied profanity

Your sasq-sketch bears a striking resemblance to golden age of movies actor Edward G. Robinson. :biggrin:

Hey Irish73, I never saw it that way, but you are absolutely right!? The thing is he had so much facial expression just as amazed at looking at me as I was of him. If I had not been with a habituator, this close meeting would never have happened.

Those who have been there know this. It is an extremely powerful, overhwhelming brew of emotions. I was prepared for and expecting their approach for I could hear them moving in through the brush. I can only imagine the sheer terror some might feel stumbling onto this situation unexectedly. Then to have it be prediatorial or aggressive would be a sheer nighmare!!

Your sasq-sketch bears a striking resemblance to golden age of movies actor Edward G. Robinson. :biggrin:

GONNA RUB YA OUT SEEEEEE.