Mindspeak

Spader

Maybe Sasquatch can only project mindspeak a short distance hence they have to tree knock and make noise to communicate.

My understanding is that there isn't much of a limit on how far mindspeak works.

I don't know this for sure, but I think they don't realize that we can't hear them "talking" among themselves. During deer season, they are extremely reluctant to talk, especially during peak hunting hours.

They do, however think that we are fooled by knocks & animal impersonations, & rightly so in most cases. Until just very recently, it drew a lot of ridicule to mention that they make frog & owl noises. Lately, though it seems to be gaining some acceptance, since researchers have started to pay attention to it.

How would you explain why a person hears things that they don't want to hear, or hears words that they never use & aren't certain of the meaning? Or sentences that are arranged in a way that the person doesn't think or speak?

as someone who has hallucinations, I can say that most of my aural hallucinations don't sound like my voice and are often nonsensical. Some make sense true but most do not. I haven't had a lot of experience with others like myself but the few I have met say they do not recall nonsense jabber. Perhaps they remember selectively. Who knows.

You see Sas, this is what I have been looking for. I really cant remember reading or hearing about Mindspeak in detail at all. Usually just a few sentences. I find this topic so interesting because like those questions I asked when I posted this topic like why not use telepathy to communicate instead of whacking away at trees or smacking rocks together. It kind of contradicts itself. I am not at all saying people are not on their meds when hearing these voices, as I have said before, I will consider anything. But I want to collect as much information as I can before formulating my own opinion.

Humans can speak and yet we still gesture and use our body to communicate with each other. The invention of writing didn't reduce speech and may have encouraged it in some degree. I would imagine telepathy would be useful but would not eliminate our ancestral methods of communication. On top of that most mediums seem to suggest that psychic powers require special circumstances.

Let me note that I do not believe in telepathy per se and most alleged incidents I am aware of seem more banal in their explanations. I would love to see or hear something more mysterious of course.

Edited by antfoot

Guest BastetsCat

I have several friends that got into and stayed with telepathy and other arcane practices. Some because of religious beliefs; but most because of interest alone. It started in the early 80's and continues to this day(for my friends). It was rumored a few years ago that one friends child actually got into the military and is a remote viewer...runs in the family.

I have witnessed among humans the ability to speak with just the mind. It is never a true rendering of the voice more of a whispered immitation of the voice at normal voice volume.

Some of the things that fold into this are light orbs or color patches/ not those associated with ghosts or photograghy. In a human race sense of mind speak.

One thing most of my friends agree on is that humans think in words mostly. Animals think in pictures mostly. This makes me wonder about BF and mind speak. If BF is using voice in a mindspeak sense then it would be translatable to a human atribute and would make sense that the beast is at least somewhat human as the Native Americans say.

If they have this 'power' or 'ability' then they would be able to translate or be translated language wise. Basic principles of mindspeak dictate this. It is a tough subject to discuss from my point of view because it is tied to religious belief on so many levels. Truely though we talk about the world being explored and nothing remaining to conquer. The mind is not fully used and remains a mystery to most among us as far as what can be done.

Antfoot- one of my favorite people in history was Nikola Tesla. He suffered from hallucinations to the point of torture and used the rest of his mind to be one of the most productive and ingenious men of our kind.

Guest Kronprinz Adam

Forgive me if this has been covered before but I couldnt find it on the browser. I read that many people experience mindspeak when encountering a Bigfoot. My questions is if they are capable of telepathic communication, why do they use woodknocks, rock tapping, animal immitation etc.to communicate with each other? Would it not be easier and much stealthier to communicate via telepathy? Maybe the person who is in the presence of a Bigfoot own mind tells them what they want to hear. I would love to hear some input on this topic.

Hi Spader..

Though question, but the topic is mentioned in some stories and reports. I hope this helps, this is a summary of an interview with Igor Burtsev [a russian researcher] which I have posted in a previous forum...

On 3:19, Igor Burstev describes a little about the "psychic" powers of the Almasty and Russian Snowmen. People watching the creatures got fear and many get even sick. People could not shoot the Almasty, they simply could not pull the trigger...before enconutering the Yeti, witnesses had very bad feeling, like a 6th sense, detecting something wrong and some time later, they meet the creature. Also, some people who tried to take fotos of the creature, the fotos went also wrong...(!??)

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php?/topic/33092-almasty-creatures-from-the-altai-in-spanish-television/

Best regards.

K. Adam.

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php?/topic/33092-almasty-creatures-from-the-altai-in-spanish-television/

I have never experienced mindspeak. I think if it ever happened I would go to the nearest store and buy a box of beer and see if I can make the voices have slurred speech.

Mindspeak, crazy subject yes but very real if you believe. Do you really believe?or do you just brush this off to the side like everything else. I take it personaly that this is real in such a way that we have no understanding on how it works and i really do not care to know. But it does work and you can try it if you do not believe me or others.

If i know that these creatures are withing my area ,and this is how i know if i am being hoaxed or not . They will throw a rock or maybe even do a knock.But instead of answering them back in the same response i will speak to them in my thoughts and ask for acknlodgement by asking them to knock.If they respond then i know I have the real thing if they do not then I sure as heck know I am dealing with a hoax. Very simple If they know who you are they will respond without a sound being said. Prove it your selves thats all i ask.You are out there in the field you think you know but there is more. prove it to your selves

I have experienced "Mind speak" on several occasions and don't really care who accepts or believes it. That doesn't change what happened to myself and several others who were spoken to at different times in same location. I can tell you if it ever happens to you, it is an extremely profound experience!

My personal opinion on the grunts, animal calls, wood knocks etc., is more to mess with the hunter and tracker types who attempt to herd and drive the Bigfoot about like they were some stupid animal. This approach has seem to have met with very limited success over the years, yet is still used extensively by many.

My situation drastically changed one night all alone in the woods when I just began to speak to them like I would any other person. I assure you I had been one of those hunter and tracker types up to then! The next evening I had a family group approach me, three of which came to within 15 feet of me. It has never been the same since then!

Guest VioletX

I am assuming you spoke aloud in the occasion you describe ? Do you remember what you said MO? :biggrin:

15 feet is super close!

Guest Kronprinz Adam

Dear MidnightOwl

Great story and very original methods to approach the creatures!! (I think you have to have nerves of steel, otherwise it would be too scary for a person to do thiins without some training)...it will be interesting if you could give us some description of the creatures...did they looked like the Patterson-Gimlin footage? Humanlike, apelike or simply hominoids with original characteristics?

Best regards.

K. Adam.

Guest Twilight Fan

Dolphins are thought by some to possess telepathic "mindspeak" abilities.

If they are able, perhaps Bigfoot is too? We can't be sure.

My personal opinion on the grunts, animal calls, wood knocks etc., is more to mess with the hunter and tracker types who attempt to herd and drive the Bigfoot about like they were some stupid animal. This approach has seem to have met with very limited success over the years, yet is still used extensively by many.

In my case it was always them who intiatated the knocks ,the grunts and owl calls. It would be me who would call out to them in my thoughts for proof or an answer to see if they were humans or not.Only them can read our thoughts unless there are other humans who can do this as well. I have tested this with my dogs and yes it works some times .So there is some thing to this.

Guest baboonpete

Forgive me if this has been covered before but I couldnt find it on the browser. I read that many people experience mindspeak when encountering a Bigfoot. My questions is if they are capable of telepathic communication, why do they use woodknocks, rock tapping, animal immitation etc.to communicate with each other? Would it not be easier and much stealthier to communicate via telepathy? Maybe the person who is in the presence of a Bigfoot own mind tells them what they want to hear. I would love to hear some input on this topic.

because mindspeak is in all likelihood new agey BS, nothing more.

Guest toejam

I had an incident years back (about 15) with a coworker. She'd asked me how to spell a word.

Instead of giving her the answer, I pulled up spellcheck on the computer and asked her to give me a sentence, any sentence.

I'll never forget this. Of all stupid things to think or say, I heard in my head, "the dog went to the store".

It was a spur of the moment thought. What do you think she spoke out loud not seconds later?

That's right, "the dog went to the store". I was stunned. It showed me right there that we're either capable of "catching thoughts"

unless it was my own thought that she spoke. Either way it was a profound moment.

Edited by toejam