Did You Dream?

For those of you who have or have had interactions and sightings, did you dream a whole lot after the fact?

I am dreaming sooo much since this started. I wake up two or three times a night dreaming vividly for the past six weeks.

I am posting this because my friend who was with me during the third interaction just came over with her kids for a movie and we started chatting about our experience and I mentioned I was tired because I hadn't slept well...again Then I asked if SHE had certainly dreamed more than usual after her interactions. She said her dreams were especially vivid and everyone on her team said likewise.

Is this common?

Did you dream more in the days and weeks following your initial contact?

If so, why do you think so? Is it just the brain trying to process an out-of-place experience, a paradigm shift? Sorry this is kind of a vague topic, but I am curious.

Suggestions?

Guest BastetsCat

Yes. I did and often and vividly. Put a nice piece of Turquoise; real blue american Turquoise under your pillow and see if the dreams stop.

Guest BastetsCat

Carl Jung Time!

I find that funny because one dream I had the voice that was speaking just out of sight kept saying 'be careful; they drakes.' or 'the one who drakes you.' I thought about that and brushed it off and heard the voice again and again over time. Thought it was just silly speach. Was sitting in front of a computer one day thinking about it and typed in Drakes.

Male ducks...okay

A term for a gay man....okay

also known as a person that dream walks into your dreams...He drakes your dreams. Is considered a dangerous place to be spiritually because the person that drakes has you at your most vulnerable.

I almost fell out of my chair. I had never heard of that before with that term; that I recall.

So it pays to pay attention to your dreams. Though the terms were no where to be found in the Jung books, so look them up and see if you find anything. Regaurdless of if it is something that your subconcious kicks up or something from an outside source consider it and look it up.

For those of you who have or have had interactions and sightings, did you dream a whole lot after the fact?

If you mean nightmares, yes. They have been coming and going for 30 years. Nothing has helped me get rid of them.

Guest BastetsCat

If you mean nightmares, yes. They have been coming and going for 30 years. Nothing has helped me get rid of them.

What have you tried to make them stop?

Guest JenJen of Oldstones

John, is your story reported somewhere? Do you think you would have been as scared if you'd had your encounter as an adult rather than as a child? I think I would be terrified if I saw one, but at the same time I'd really love to see one in person. Or hear one.

Thank you for posting that link John. My heart goes out to you as a kid, what a traumatic thing and then to be ridiculed for it! I applaud your bravery in continuing to seek information and encounters. I hope you have a peaceful one someday that takes the place of the scary one.

Guest JenJen of Oldstones

Wow, incredible story! Thank you for sharing the link. Total bummer that the first time you, a self-described city boy, went into the woods by yourself, you had a terrifying encounter with Bigfoot. It makes me sad that everyone made fun of you when you told them about it. :resent:

Thanks for sharing John, great story! it is so sad that people have to belittle and make fun of a completely honest witness for doing nothing more than telling the complete truth of what happened. That often times seems to only add to the truama....