Did You Dream?

That's a nice list, thanks, norseman! I hope to have many of these in my garden next summer, the first time I'll have a "real" garden (vs container) for a few years. This one was so upsetting because it just came "out of the blue" and was so very vivid. Made for a very long miserable day!

Sorry hon, I have had nightmares in the past and they are not fun. Cool beans on the garden........I love fresh veggies!

I have had reoccurring dreams that are very intense. I will wake up several times a night. One that is very vivid is I see a figure at the top of the hill on the street I grew up on in New Jersey. The figure begins to run down the street/hill towards me very fast. It is snowing and the snow is very deep and when I try to run I am moving very slowly. I can tell the thing is getting closer and I cant run fast enough. Then I fall down face first in the deep snow and I can hear the thing breathing and know it is hovering over me and is very close at this point. The last thing I want to do is roll over, but somehow I do beyond my own control and this thing is staring right in my face and grabs me then I wake up. I wake up sweating and shivering. Not fun :(

I frequently have bigfoot dreams, and I've never had a direct bigfoot encounter. My dreams are never scary, just interesting...I see a bigfoot or a group of bigfoots walking through a pasture, etc.

I guess if the dreams/nightmares are brought about by a traumatic event then there is little that can be done. However if they are caused by immersing ones self in a subject then it would be time, for me at least, to take a break from the matter in hand.

Sleep well folks!