What If All Bigfoots Are Dead Ghosts & Spirits?

Guest Twilight Fan

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Twilight Fan

I'm serious.

They can seemingly disappear into thin air - going by certain witness reports. Plus, no bodies have EVER been found. NOT EVEN ONE. Basically no evidence, save for grainy video and possibly faked footprints. I mean, c'mon! That seems fishy to me.

What if ALL Bigfoots (Bigfeet) are dead beings? Spirits, ghosts? Maybe Bigfoot is the ghost of Gigantopithecus, who still haunts the forests where it used to live.

Why not? People see ghosts of PEOPLE all the time. And sometimes pets. Even (possibly) dinosaurs! Maybe Mokele Mbembe and Nessie are spirits of (long-departed) prehistoric beings....You just never know. Anyone not believing in paranormal phenomena will think I'm looney for posting this, but (with Bigfoot), I like to be open to ALL possibilities.

yeti.jpg

SSR Team

A dead Ghost ?

Why couldn't they be live one's ?

What i saw was not a Ghost, or a spirit.

It was a flesh and blood, living, breathing Animal.

Admin

Really? where is the body :biggrin:

No body means they must be apparitions of the third kind. Maybe aliens who shapeshift and that's why we can't catch them. You may see an elk, but it's really a BF.

Edited by gigantor

I'm certainly open to the paranormal as I understand that I am limited to the input of my five senses (and one of those is broken - the vast majority of you can hear things that I can not) but in Bigfoot's case I am far more inclined to believe the possibility that not all of the physical evidence out there is fake.

Guest Twilight Fan

A dead Ghost ?

Why couldn't they be live one's ?

Aren't ghosts dead by the very nature of their being? I thought a ghost = someone or thing who passed away.

Admin

I think he meant that BF is a real live animal based on his experience.

Guest Twilight Fan

^^^^

ghost (definition)

The spirit of a dead person, especially one believed to appear in bodily likeness to living persons or to haunt former habitats.

I think I know what you mean though. Are you saying that perhaps spirits are other creatures that we don't know much about? Perhaps they are living beings that know how to walk through walls, or appear and disappear at will, and are good at hiding, etc.

Edited by Twilight Fan

TFan, you may want to modify your poll. You asked if we believe in ghosts/spirits, not if we believed that BF was a ghost or a spirit. One is exclusive of the other.

Guest Kronprinz Adam

I'm serious.

They can seemingly disappear into thin air - going by certain witness reports. Plus, no bodies have EVER been found. NOT EVEN ONE. Basically no evidence, save for grainy video and possibly faked footprints. I mean, c'mon! That seems fishy to me.

Do ghosts leave footprints and hair? Does a ghost need physical food?

There are strange events associated with Bigfoot, but I personally think is an amazing biological creature which is not completely understood. Some people think they have mechanisms of defense ranging from simple camouflage to ultrasonic and even psychic powers!!!

The other events that you propose, are in the field of the paranormal. There are indeed, lists of the Internet of supposed reported "encounters" (classified by year) with everything possible, gargoyles, evil dwarfs, grey aliens and menacing giants. Evil beings of other dimensions, as some ufologists have theorized? I personally would like to stay in the field of primatology!!!

Best regards.

K. Adam.

Guest thermalman

Reports of witnesses actually seeing BF walking away and "disappearing" into the dense foliage far out ways the acts of BF totally vanishing into thin air! They are real and not UFO based or spirits/ghosts.