What If All Bigfoots Are Dead Ghosts & Spirits?

Guest Twilight Fan

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I seriously doubt Bigfoot are ghosts or exist in and out of another dimension but I'll tell you guys a cool story. I know a guy whose a long time hunter. This guy is in his 60's now and is retired Army and a retired wildlife Biologist. He's killed well over a hundred big game animals (all over the world) and is an expert tracker. Anyway, one day he was deer hunting in California and walked into an open meadow area. He heard lots of rustling and thrashing around in the brush opposite him so he froze and took a knee. He didn't know if it was an animal or human so he decided to stayput. As it got closer he could see bushes move and brush being pushed aside. Whatever it was exited the foliage and headed straight toward his direction. He swears up and down he could hear it and see its footfalls in the high grass of the meadow but there was no body of any kind. Says it moved right through him and kept going. Claims all he ever saw was a large shadow with no recognizable form of any kind.

He double timed it to his truck, threw all his crap inside and got the hell out of there. Never to go back.

I kind of laughed because I know this guy is a hardened combat vet (101st Airborn Divison) with several tours of duty in Vietnam and many years of being a woodsmen, Survival & Tracker Expert & Wildlife Biologist. I just can't picture him getting so rattled but that's what he said happened.

Yeah the poll is going to be wacked out. For instance I'm open to the possibility of ghosts/spirits. But not at all in the possibility of sasquatch being a ghost or spirit.

Guest Twilight Fan

You can't be serious?

Why not? People see paranormal things every day and little to no concrete evidence has been found of BF. I think it's possible the creature may be a kind of forest spirit.

Edited by Twilight Fan

I agree with what others have pointed out regarding the poll. I voted based on my belief about ghosts...period. That's what it asks. I do not believe that BF is a forest spirit. JMHO.

That would explain when elk and deer hunters shoot their target and they follow the blood trail and at the end, NO body. It was really an elk or deer ghost walking around. Mystery solved.

The BF I have seen did not disappear into thin air, but walked or ran off into the brush.

Guest Cervelo

It only gets better...I won't take credit for this and may delegate the blame later if it gets me in trouble and it's not a shot at TF.

But it's just to relative and funny!!!

It had to be done :)

If there were bigfoot ghosts wouldn't they more likely haunt living bigfoot to scare the bejeebus out of them?

Guest COGrizzly

Sasquatches can't be spirits or ghosts. Apparations have no penchants for zagnut bars, pancakes or garlic!

Yeh, but I do. No one ever knew I was part Belgian and part Sasquatch, which makes me 75% Sasquatch. (b/c Belgians are already half Squatch)

Admin

huh?! you're 75% sasquatch? allrighty then...

Edited by gigantor