What If All Bigfoots Are Dead Ghosts & Spirits?

Guest Twilight Fan

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

To take a page from Mulder, 'you have no evidence that they are not ghosts.' The footprints are all hoaxes, the sightings are all ghosts.

Edited by Drew

Guest wudewasa

Yeh, but I do. No one ever knew I was part Belgian and part Sasquatch, which makes me 75% Sasquatch. (b/c Belgians are already half Squatch)

So you like Starbucks too huh?! lol "It's called a Belgian Dip!"

Well having had worked in a really old nursing home before and having seen and heard things that I couldn't explain myself, I am definitely open to the possibility that ghosts(or something residual) exist.

As far as Bigfoot being a ghost- it's a real stretch of a stretch. I guess you would have to prove at least one exists before anyone would ever take the idea that seriously. You probably won't find many people here willing to suspend disbelief on multiple topics.

A lot of unexplained things have been attributed to ghosts like objects disappearing, leaving physical prints, etc., so I don't see any real clashing of the two topics.

Guest Twilight Fan

^Absolutely not. That's my entire point here. Nothing is EVER confirmed to be sasquatch anything. You'd think if a giant species of ape, human or w/e they may be exists in North America, it'd have been discovered by now and at least A FEW dead bodies or skeletons/bones found.

BUT NO!

SSR Team

Aren't ghosts dead by the very nature of their being? I thought a ghost = someone or thing who passed away.

I haven't got a clue, i personally don't really believe in them.

I would have thought if they were dead though ( and real ), we wouldn't be able to allegedly detect them like some say they do ?

I had come across a website that links various paranormal activity to Bigfoot. I have lost track of the website. I do not believe everything. I do believe it might be possible for us as humans to perceive something as paranormal when in fact it is not. Lloyd Pyle in everything you know is wrong implies that maybe Bigfoot larger and different shape head might allow him abilities that we as human would perceive as paranormal like telepathy.

I trained in martial arts from 1985 to 1993 five to six days weeks. There are people who train in martial art who believe they have paranormal powers. I can believe that they do and that they only think they do. If you believe you have an ability and attempt to practices it you may develop it. If you do not believe you have that ability and never practice or attempt then you will never develop it.

There is also the author of book 411 in our national parks. I have been to lazy to read his book but have listen to him on Coast to Coast. He seem to make the point that maybe Bigfoot has some type of mental powers.

As far as inter-dimension stuff. I believe in the "world grid theory" I believe in Nicklas Tesla which seem to also support the "world grid theory" that earth is producing energy at certain points. So if you believe world grid theory and the Bermuda triangle, then if you are open Bigfoot seeing and perceiving things differently. I am.

Noppie

Guest wudewasa

Great, now we've switched from sounds, footprints, being zapped and stick structures to ghosts and other nonquantifiable explanations.

Spirits and otherworldly being are a strong part of my cultural heritage, and while I hold the traditions of my ancestors close to me, there is a path of science and a path of faith that I do not overlap.

Tread carefully.

I find myself in a paradox. I have seen a BF and have done enough investigation since then to convince myself that it was a real, flesh and bone, experience and not a self generated phenomenon.

I also agree with those who say that if they were out there in the numbers being seen and experienced, then they would have been catalogued by now. I did not have that hard a time finding them once I started looking, so I assume they aren't so rare as to have slipped past science for the 400 hundred years western science has been here.

I conclude that there must be an unknown force at work somewhere in the equation. Name it what you will.

^^^^

ghost (definition)

The spirit of a dead person, especially one believed to appear in bodily likeness to living persons or to haunt former habitats.

I think I know what you mean though. Are you saying that perhaps spirits are other creatures that we don't know much about? Perhaps they are living beings that know how to walk through walls, or appear and disappear at will, and are good at hiding, etc.

I think he said that because in your title you said, "dead ghosts". The dead part is a given.

Also I think if you find the lack of physical evidence that troubling to you, you probably should just go with bigfoot not existing rather than throwing things out that really look like grasping at straws. It's okay to take the well traveled path every once and a while. It may just be me, but I thought there was hair, blood, flesh and other physical evidence that is currently being examined right now. I would want to have every one of those pieces ruled out first before I went all phantasm with it.