Who Could Find Bigfoot

Guest VioletX

Guest VioletX

I am not sure if my topic has much meat, just throwing ideas around...

My thoughts on how to find Bigfoot turn to thinking of it slightly differently to " who" could find Bigfoot.

(Disregarding habituation scenarios for this discussion.)

My first candidate is the Bushmen of the Kalahari Desert. They are connected to the earth and their senses are acute and I am sure they are stealthy and patient.

I am sure there are others with the necessary skills as well, any ideas? It would be cool to send a Bushman out with gear and see what they can do.

I am only speaking of finding not hunting btw. ; )

;

Chuck Norris?

You don't find Bigfoot, Bigfoot finds you?

Bad answers... bushmen.. ones who frequent the Kalahari can find things in their area because that's the education they have.

I would go for a local tracker, someone familiar to the area. The guy who was in the Manhunt series perhaps. He seemed to have a lot of field knowledge.

Guest VioletX

Chuck Norris?

You don't find Bigfoot, Bigfoot finds you?

Bad answers... bushmen.. ones who frequent the Kalahari can find things in their area because that's the education they have.

I would go for a local tracker, someone familiar to the area. The guy who was in the Manhunt series perhaps. He seemed to have a lot of field knowledge.

Maybe Bushmen would be out of their element, but still I think they would have skills that others lack. A local tracker is a good idea, maybe one who has never give thought to finding Bigfoot...

Maybe, a Birdwatcher?

We could assemble a team of the best! :party:

Without question, Lest Stroud,Madison.

Edited by VioletX

Guest VioletX

Maybe I'm looking at the wrong thing, but that's a clip of him discussing a sound he couldn't immediately explain coming from behind a tree-line; which is definitely not the same thing as him claiming that he saw bigfoot.

True, maybe encounter would have been the appropriate term?

I also vote for Dog The Bounty Hunter : )

you can ,if you pot enough effort into it. You do need no help from no one when they will find you if you go looking for them.

My vote would be, of course, Tom Brown Jr., who is the top tracker in the US. He has saved more lost people on his own than anyone else in the US, and runs a tracking school. Another person would be Bill Marple, who also teaches tracking.

Guest thermalman

Joe the truck driver, in his Peterbilt cabover.

Can you say "SPLATSQUATCH"......... :lol:

Edited by thermalman