Who Could Find Bigfoot

Guest VioletX

Guest poignant

A tracker in a ghillie suit on a horse.

Also, any person who trains S&R techniques catered for North America (kalahari bushmen will be out of their element, sorry).

Guest VioletX

A tracker in a ghillie suit on a horse.

Also, any person who trains S&R techniques catered for North America (kalahari bushmen will be out of their element, sorry).

aw rats, if I can't have my Kalahari Bushman can I have an Aboriginie?? An Eskimo???

hmnnnn...perhaps ...a ninja?

Edited by VioletX

Guest wudewasa

Mel, I'm flattered.

This would be my theme song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk5NuLN2kd0

I'd have to have Bart Cutino (for street credibility), Cervelo (for all terrain deployment), bipedalist (for all out badassery), Stan Courtney (for sound recordings), COGrizzly (to deal with the bears), Melissa Hovey and Monica Rawlins (to deal with the ignorant people that we would meet along the way) and someone to bring the beer. Hope I'm not leaving anyone out, but I probably am!

Guest wudewasa

I'll send in the secret members of "Squatch Team 6" to acquire known hoaxers, dress them in bigfoot costumes, smear them in zagnut bars and leave them in the woods as bait.

While the rest of us drink Guinness, we will wait for the squatches to be attracted to the smell of zagnut bars and the sight of hoaxers in crappy costumes. They won't see us coming!

I am not sure if my topic has much meat, just throwing ideas around...

My thoughts on how to find Bigfoot turn to thinking of it slightly differently to " who" could find Bigfoot.

(Disregarding habituation scenarios for this discussion.)

My first candidate is the Bushmen of the Kalahari Desert. They are connected to the earth and their senses are acute and I am sure they are stealthy and patient.

I am sure there are others with the necessary skills as well, any ideas? It would be cool to send a Bushman out with gear and see what they can do.

I am only speaking of finding not hunting btw. ; )

;

Me.

Guest VioletX

I'll send in the secret members of "Squatch Team 6" to acquire known hoaxers, dress them in bigfoot costumes, smear them in zagnut bars and leave them in the woods as bait.

While the rest of us drink Guinness, we will wait for the squatches to be attracted to the smell of zagnut bars and the sight of hoaxers in crappy costumes. They won't see us coming!

"hoaxers in crappy costumes",lol, I would love to see that!