Who Could Find Bigfoot

Guest VioletX

Guest VioletX

Exxxxcelllllente replies.

Tom Brown possibly hangs out with Sasquatch already ;)

you can ,if you pot enough effort into it. You do need no help from no one when they will find you if you go looking for them.

I wish I had more time to do so...maybe when kids are in school. But I doubt I could get the "money shot".

Maybe I will also add a Nat Geo photog. or videographer, maybe they would have the wits to focus without shaking and blurring. Or here is an idea...researchers need to go to the wild to shoot pictures of Lions and Elephants and mountain gorillas to practice at overcoming fear while shooting.

Edited by VioletX

Guest VioletX

Apparently finding them is not the hard part, it's proving you found them. Anyone can find them.

\

Anyone can find them except "Finding Bigfoot".

Yes, I should have a clearer title to my post SA.

Did anyone say Jane Goodall yet?

True, maybe encounter would have been the appropriate term?

Encounter with what? 'Bigfoot encounter'? Nope. Nobody knows what he had an encounter with; he says he doesn't know himself.

Todd Standing seems to be hot on there trail. Now he's infiltrated the domicile and earned there trust, it's only a matter of time before he puts an advertisement on craigslist asking some mercenaries to accompany him on his next expedition.

Edited by bigteddy

SSR Team

But I thought these habituators already found Bigfoot?

Don't be silly, the BF's found them, found their property.

I would teach Nikolai Valuev Japanese and get him to chatter inanely in the woods whilst whacking trees with his sword. Gotta be worth a punt.

370998-dudley_nbsp_doright.jpg

Dudley Doo-Right, of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. Why? Because the Mounties always get their man.....er, Bigfoot!