Finding Bigfoot

BFF Patron

The problem I see with the show is that there are many scintillations or "star-field" bursts of white lights in the backdrop of the filming..... eyeshine could be seen in almost any frame I've seen of the show....... it's not snow it seems to be an artifact of the camera work that I see. I do not believe it is local interference introduced after filming and in transit across the cable.

I like the warning at the end: Cryptomundo does not tolerate calling any cast member names on posts. That's the way it should be here, some people act like little kids when they lash out at them. MM has done more to bring Bigfoot info out than anyone else. For that alone he deserves the utmost respect from the Bigfoot community.

Guest wudewasa

Most of us are sick and tired of the bickering, disrespect, and name calling.

Yeah, I agree. MM has been doing the above things to people for years. He needs to knock it off...

• Upvote 1

Does anyone else remember the episode where they saw a clear image on the thermal of a bipedal figure not far off into the woods and Monleymaker broke off after it? I re-watched it the other day, and noticed that the figure appears mirrored, I'm not sure if it was a malfunction of re-playing the tape or if there was a second figure, but it's clear as day, orange over the purple background, in several shots.

That was some guy lurking around in the woods trying to see what the film crew was doing. The producers cut out the part where MM catches the guy and they know its a human. It was from the first season.

Guest wudewasa

What really? That sucks, man. It must be really frustrating to the crew that Animal Planet cuts that part out.

Yes, and this is why I can't feel sorry for the team when they keep agreeing to renew contracts for one season after another. If these people had any sense, they would renegotiate the contract to control how the episodes are edited. The "further evidence" episodes don't help either. Cliff attempts to run damage control with his personal blog, but he still allows himself to step up and get exploited for a check nonetheless.

Why would the team try to change anything when the show is doing great? For them to try and correct the producers would be like a nurse taking the scalpel from a surgeon.

Edit to remove double post.

Edited by Kerry

I've tried to find FB episodes on YouTube since I don't have satellite or cable. But whenever I think I find one, it's been deleted. I guess I'll have to ante up the $2.99 per episode to Animal Planet to watch the show.

Yes, and this is why I can't feel sorry for the team when they keep agreeing to renew contracts for one season after another. If these people had any sense, they would renegotiate the contract to control how the episodes are edited. The "further evidence" episodes don't help either. Cliff attempts to run damage control with his personal blog, but he still allows himself to step up and get exploited for a check nonetheless.

Sometimes they correct the narrator during the Further Evidence ones, I remember one where Moneymaker started correcting the narrator during the intro :P the narrator said something like "the team thinks they may have proof of Bigfoot's existence." and right then and there the crawl came across with Moneymaker saying "We did NOT think we had proof of Bigfoot's existense."

:P

As I've said in the past, despite exploitation, I dont know that I, myself, would be able to walk away from that kind of contract, I mean... getting paid to be flown around the country to explore the woods? Bigfoot or no Bigfoot, that's a pretty sweet deal, unfortunately. Although I agree they should try to wrestle some control of the editing process.

Guest wudewasa

Forest Tone,

If the people on the show want to keep doing multiple seasons at the expense of their credibility, then they are welcome to be the stars of a television program that displaces the long held comedic niche of the Three Stooges.