Finding Bigfoot

I like the Further Investigation Episodes.

They go into it a bit more its nice.

some of the editing is really bad.

I do chuckle when they make fun of each other when they are making the Calls.

A BFRO television broadcast without MM acting like a kid off of his Ritalin?! Yeah, it's fun to dream...

The way I see it is there's plenty of skeptical Meldrum Haters and MM is in the same boat. I guess it's part of the job but someday after we're all dead and gone they will make movies about their lives.

I actually enjoy the show...you just got to remember thats what it is a show and a show geared for ratings. One thing I dont agree with that there are BF in every state behind every tree. This is ridiculous. Very rare in small groups primarily in PNW Canada TX OK LA FL JMHO

One thing I dont agree with that there are BF in every state behind every tree. This is ridiculous. Very rare in small groups primarily in PNW Canada TX OK LA FL JMHO

Ohio, Pa, and NY have some vast wilderness with plenty of food. There's some pretty credible sightings coming from that I think could be real.

Ohio, Pa, and NY have some vast wilderness with plenty of food. There's some pretty credible sightings coming from that I think could be real.

Perhaps Kerry I just tend to lean toward the PNW as the spot to be...Ill submit this if they with the resources spent three weeks in the WA cascades or Vancouver Island they just might get some footage per square mile much more Sasquatch

Edited by adam2323

I've got more chance of seeing a BF while golfing then MM does whooooping like an idiot.

Yeah some people on here keep shooting their mouth off on how terrible it is but MM is the King of Bigfoot and the numbers speak for themselves. The show is the best, you can enjoy it with all the fans or whine about it because your jealous.

Um, No...No...No and not at all

I've got more chance of seeing a BF while golfing then MM does whooooping like an idiot.

Maybe so if you golf in a place with activity but MM is still the King of everything BF.

Speaking of Vancouver Island--the show hasn't been there yet, has it?

Next season.

BFF Patron

Going out into these areas where witness sightings were and trying to stir up some action is what most people want to see. There is no solid evidence to scientifically go over. I don't care who claims they have it, there is none.

You're kidding, this from the "only scientific organization" that once investigated the BF phenomenon....... surely you jest!

A BFRO television broadcast without MM acting like a kid off of his Ritalin?! Yeah, it's fun to dream...

Thanks for the hoot for this morning Wude. :music:

Edited by bipedalist

The show was over here in CT last fall up in the Litchfield area. Actually Thomaston CT

I didn't get to see them when they were here. But I wanted to find out what they were investigating in the area and where.up

I know basically up the street in the Litchfield / Moriss Area of CT they had several sightings.

We have the nature conservatory area which as they say on the show very squatchey area.

About a Year ago and I am pretty close to the center of my town we had a Back Bear walk down my property then down the street.

You're kidding, this from the "only scientific organization" that once investigated the BF phenomenon....... surely you jest!

The key word there is "solid" you know like real parts.

Guest Patty3

I tune into the show every Sunday and I love watching Matt and Cliff. I can't wait until this Sunday to watch it when they are in my area. People have been seeing Bigfoot often and it's because they're looking more now since Finding Bigfoot came to the area. It was in the local news that many are seeing it and they feel stupid telling anyone about it because they're afraid people will make fun of them.

This last episode when BoBo was talking to the guy who had the bigfoot on his picnic table. The guy says the bigfoot started making that odd noise. Did BoBo say " I've heard that before." or " I've never heard that before." I couldn't hear him clearly. Also, Renae comes off a tad rude. When she said that guy was seeing his reflection! What? GeeWiz, that was a really low blow. If they are not careful how they treat their guest, no one will want to come on the show.

Edited by Angie2B

Guest SquatchinNY

About Renae-Agreed. And Bobo said "I've heard that before".

Edited by SquatchinNY

The way I see it is there's plenty of skeptical Meldrum Haters and MM is in the same boat. I guess it's part of the job but someday after we're all dead and gone they will make movies about their lives.

Meldrum seems a hell of a lot more professional than Moneymaker. Moneymaker certainly seems to know his Bigfoot, but Meldrum seems much more skilled than Moneymaker at dealing with his OWN species :P