What Do You Think? Thought Provoking....

Very interesting. I DO happen to think that once you have had an encounter you are more aware and can't go back to how you saw things before it.

Guest Cervelo

I've always found this an odd response to the personal confirmation of Bigfoot.

I've always compared it to seeing a mountain lion in the wild.

I know they are out there and if I had the pleasure of seeing one, after getting over the "oh cool factor" then the "oh crap it most likley wants to eat me" factor would set in.

While seeing Bigfoot would be awesome and scary, I just don't think that harming me would be the intent or else It most likley would have.

Now don't get me wrong I'm no Bigfoot buddy in the forest proponent by any means!

Having had some up close experience with some large pissed off animals including some physical contact with cattle, rhinos, elaphants and a nasty camel.

I have a certain cautious comfort level with unpredictable animals but don't trust em!

But I just don't get the life altering aspect of the experience,

My perspective might be unique in that I have had a NDE (or was dead) when I was much younger and that little journey firmly established some things with me in regards to our perception of time and events in stressful situations.

But who knows maybe someday it will happen and then I'll know!

Edited by Cervelo

I think the guy is paranoid.

Explain to me how Bigfoot A picks you out of a crowd in State A, and then you go visit state B and have encounters with Bigfoot B-Z because of Bigfoot A?

If true? Then we are not talking about a animal........we are not talking about a human.......we are talking about something else entirely.

Very true. To exhibit those types of behaviors would be something other than a biological creature. That is a whole other can of worms.

Very interesting. I DO happen to think that once you have had an encounter you are more aware and can't go back to how you saw things before it.

That's for sure!

I've always found this an odd response to the personal confirmation of Bigfoot.

Its because: 'huh? these things are real??! How many other things that I have been told about aren't true?'

Yes, there was the part about personal safety too... But if you encounter one close up, its their game at that point, not yours.

Guest BastetsCat

Very true. To exhibit those types of behaviors would be something other than a biological creature. That is a whole other can of worms.

Or maybe it has nothing to do with the BF, except that they recognize something in the person. Not because the BF is beyond normal, but the person is.

Meaning that you create your own reality as you go. Thought is creation, belief. So the universal factor of the human mind attracts the experiences. The BF is a flesh and blood creature, so they are already there. For whatever reason drawn to the same time and space as the human.

No different than a person walking down the street in Georgia and bumping into a highschool friend out of the blue....then years later walking down the street in Seattle and bumping into the same friend.....it happens and there is nothing paranormal about it. IMHO.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
the Bigfoot “know that you know†and this changes everything.

I was kind of afraid of that, and had suspected as much before I even read it. I don't know why I thought that way. Odd.

Taken from the article

You will experience things you can not record on film or produce “evidence†of, you will be frustrated constantly by camera malfunctions, blobsquatches, and noises you plainly heard but your equipment did not pick up.

That statement above is an example of why I got the impression that he was talking about the paranormal. Another was this

I disagree. I read this all the time, from apparent experienced researchers. They all seem to be frustrated with their inability to get substantial/reliable data. Just my take on it.

Or maybe it has nothing to do with the BF, except that they recognize something in the person. Not because the BF is beyond normal, but the person is.

Meaning that you create your own reality as you go. Thought is creation, belief. So the universal factor of the human mind attracts the experiences. The BF is a flesh and blood creature, so they are already there. For whatever reason drawn to the same time and space as the human.

No different than a person walking down the street in Georgia and bumping into a highschool friend out of the blue....then years later walking down the street in Seattle and bumping into the same friend.....it happens and there is nothing paranormal about it. IMHO.

except humans have many different travel options svailable to them.....squatches have their feet. so to see your friend in georgia and then seattle later is no big deal? if your friend was a deer or a fox? it would be a mind bogling affair!

• 4 weeks later...

It seems that not everyone who has a heightened awareness or connection with BF is fearful of them.  It might be helpful for people like this to be part of research teams to increase the probability of an encounter.  Is this being done anywhere?  I'm open to this paranormal aspect of BF but skeptical.  I know that law enforcement agencies use "psychics" in missing persons cases with some degree of success.  It would make sense to include a Bigfoot "whisperer" in field research.  I apologize is this is already being done and I'm just not aware.

• 1 month later...

Wow Scott head the nail on the head!!  After I had my first visual sighting, very strange things started happening around the the house.  Things would get moved about, the dogs would go crazy and I would hear various taps and noises.  There is more, but I don't want to get too far out of the box for some.'

I was also once told, they will know that you know.  That has been very correct.  I am not scared of the woods, but as Scott clearly stated, the fun has faded with knowing there is a whole lot more going on out there!....I totally agree with him....consider very carefully what you ask for!....

• 3 weeks later...

I have been thinking about the whole they know that I know for a couple months now. Its creepy, but I do wonder about that, and I am sure that I will find out if they know that I know at some point, as they have seen me (and I one of them) and their territory is my back yard. This will be a fun year...

Does anyone know if there has every been any kind of serious effort by one or more psychics to investigate the phenomenon of Bigfoot?

I know, I know...here come the jokes, but I am serious.  Law enforcement uses these folks to some extent; I, for one, would be interested in their take on it.  If they can locate a missing person, why couldn't they 'see' if there's a population of relic hominids roaming the earth?