What Do You Think? Thought Provoking....

@Maibockaddict: I think that BastetsCats was right when she said, Thought is creation, belief. So maybe try nurturing in yourself the thought that you are safe with your BF neighbors. From what I've read of your posts, you seem to have an open heart, and I believe that is the best defense against anything bad happening to you, with BF or anyone (or anything). There are sooooo many stories of good and positive interactions between people and BF. Wrap yourself in those stories -- in that mindset -- and my guess is you'll have (or continue to have? I forget some of what you've described) the same kinds of interactions. 

@TedSallis: Not sure what you would consider to be a serious effort, but when Christopher Munch made the movie, "Letters From the Big Man," he also interviewed some well known (and some not-so-well-known) people about their experiences with BF and included those interviews as a kind of documentary "bonus" with the movie. If you search for "Letters From the Big Man" on YouTube, you'll find an excerpt from the documentary, where several people with the gift of second sight talk about BF. 

Edited by LeafTalker

P.S. Jann Weiss, one of the people in the documentary, does mention having worked with the police (but not, from what I could tell, on BF stuff).