A Discussion On Sasquatch Musculature & Raw Strength

No idea if its really true or how much measureable force it would take but I heard of a BF terrorizing some folks in a rental mobile home and it pushed the home off its blocks while the family was in it. Those folks were moved out and gone by the next day. LOL

Edited by GEARMAN

I kinda agree. I was going to post , then I wasn't , then I was.... so what the hell.... If this is irrelevant, I'll understand.

I gots a story. Probably a BS. story , but it pertains to the man vs. beast topic and I heard it from a chiropractor I really like.

Back in the 70's when karatay was sweeping the land , there was a large dude practising in northern california that had garnered a significant reputation.

The way it was relayed to me is that he was Marlboro man -esque.

So this large sized ass kicker dude with a blackbelt is convinced he can kick a bear's ass. Barehanded.

One day , our hero has gathered all his courage and goes out to the local dump to find a bear - to put his theory into practice.

Story goes , he finds a not very large bear eating some trash. He jumps on it's back and starts wailing away - hard as he can. Bear shrugs him off and keeps eating.

Guy gets up , walks away realizing he had given it his best , his hands were sore.The quote relayed to me was that it was like punching a brick wall.

$0.02

Reminds me a lot of the movie Predator with Arnold Schwarzenegger. The finally battle sequence. Arnold punching the Predator was like punching a brick wall. But that log at the end finished the Predator. So I guess rocks and logs go a far way when faced without a gun/sword in the forest.

Guest poignant

No idea if its really true or how much measureable force it would take but I heard of a BF terrorizing some folks in a rental mobile home and it pushed the home off its blocks while the family was in it. Those folks were moved out and gone by the next day. LOL

Interesting account. Well if an 800lbs BF is 20 - 30 times stronger...imagine what 25 average Joes could move if they all were pushing on the same spot.

Nice posts Poignant.

Bare with everyone,

I think a person like Brock Lesnar could defeat a gorilla with his bare-hands by choking.(submission) I wonder if Brock or Arnold could defeat a 6 or 7ft bigfoot like that? Forget the 10ft+ bigfoots. Unless you want to discuss religion(David & Goliath). Which we can't! I wonder how far a log or rock could go. But Austin M, at least some of these bigfoots gotta be comparable to gorillas and chimps and some comparable to well... a robot? There's nothing to compare the 12 footers. It's got to be a sight to see. I guess I cracked the how the Pyramids of Giza got made.

Brock Lesnar would get easily man-handled by a juvenile chimp. Within five seconds, Lesnar would be savagely beaten unconcious and dragged off, like a rag doll, by an adult chimp.

Brock Lesnar would get easily man-handled by a juvenile chimp. Within five seconds, Lesnar would be savagely beaten unconcious and dragged off, like a rag doll, by an adult chimp.

Really? Brock Lesnar could have a 44 mag in his pocket, or a shoulder launched missile. Man has some fairly destructive devices when it comes down to it. We use them against other men. Sometimes in armored military vehicles, and positions. You're mistaken if you think sasquatch has the upper hand in a meeting with man. That is why I think it is strange there are no real bodies and all of the stories end up as hoaxes.

Guest squatchrider

Really? Brock Lesnar could have a 44 mag in his pocket, or a shoulder launched missile. Man has some fairly destructive devices when it comes down to it. We use them against other men. Sometimes in armored military vehicles, and positions. You're mistaken if you think sasquatch has the upper hand in a meeting with man. That is why I think it is strange there are no real bodies and all of the stories end up as hoaxes.

This discussion is not about the technology that man has available to him to defeat other animals. It is about sheer strength without the assistance of technology. Without all his gizmos and gadgets man is pretty unthreatening competition to any other animal predator even 1/2 our size.

Guest Deucalion

Chimps are anatomically faster and stronger than man. Couple that with the lack of compassion or in built social construct not to harm/kill/maim an aggressor and you have s small hairy bundle of maim and pain. Brock lesnar would be destroyed very very quickly. His size and skill compared to an average joe means he may last a few seconds longer. This would ultimately be comparable to a child tearing a doll apart for fun. Makes me shudder thinking about it

Guest Luckyfoot

Reflecting on this post a little more.....

Chimps are nasty little buggers too. Brock would be able to take a few blows due to his size and conditioning ( unless it was a liver kick.....lol)

But chimps don't do that. They do Everything a trained fighter is trained not to do. They claw your eyes and testicles immediately. If you try to hit them they bite your fingers off. There was some chimp accidents in the news lately, wasn't there one were a guy had his face ripped off by a chimp ?

So not even if we were as strong, I don't think modern humans really play by the same rules.

Chimps are very nastily little guys, have you ever seen the video attacks on humans? It's brutal, and they have enough strength to throw a human around (literally).

I'd really wonder how an alpha male Sasquatch would fare up against an alpha male Silverback Gorilla.

Guest Luckyfoot

Chimps are very nastily little guys, have you ever seen the video attacks on humans? It's brutal, and they have enough strength to throw a human around (literally).

I'd really wonder how an alpha male Sasquatch would fare up against an alpha male Silverback Gorilla.

I think my money would be on the 'squatch. Gorillas go what ? 400-500 lbs ? Squatch estimated 400-800 ? I am basing my preference just on size.

Equal sized Gorilla ( say same weight) vs. squatch ?. Dunno. could be a close one.

• Upvote 1

Agreed. For me personally, it would be a very close matchup in terms of brute strength. Of course, I am going off of my encounter and anecdotal evidence, which some might consider "pseudoscience."

Edited by Austin M.

Really? You don't think Brock or someone his type can get on there back and throw the sleeper hold on and choke a chimp and gorilla out? Sasquatch noway, unless the squatch was less then 7ft tall. I betchu someone can get on a 7ft sqautches back and choke them out/cold. I gotta go with the trained fighter/killer against bigfoot no more then 8ft tall. Considering all reports of bigfoot. They could be 10ft tall but there bodies a twig.

I guess you can use those pieces of branches that tie off teepees or w/e and choke.

Edited by kampz

True a untrained human would lose. But what about the low blow theory against male sasqautches. Then give him a stone cold stunner and crack a beer open. 'Austin 3:16 says I just kicked bigfoots ass.'