A Discussion On Sasquatch Musculature & Raw Strength

Guest poignant

My (insert animal/person here) will beat the crap out of your (insert opponent's animal/person here) because (insert finishing move here).

Now now time to put your toys down.

No human is going to choke out a chimp, gorilla, and most definitely not a Sasquatch! Even if they are sitting minding their own business eating a zagnut bar, and Andre the giant was somehow able to sneak up from behind and throw on the choke hold. Andre is going to be flying through the air and the ape(whatever kind) is going to keep eating the zagnut bar, unless its the chimp, then it might eat Andre's zagnuts and his bar.

Poignant, that's why bigfoot is so great!

Brock Lesnar on the back of a chimp, 100% tap out. Imagine with Brock on your back and your bigger then a chimp. The gorilla can go either way. Bigfoot whose to say. That log , rock or teepee string branch can go a long way.

Wait a minute... wouldn't Brock Lensar at 12ft tall, look like bigfoot minus the hair. The smell is the same.

Edited by kampz

You're calling me a drug addict? You're right! You can't prove my opinions wrong. The log, rock, low blow and teepee string theories can go far.

I believed in bigfoot before I started smoking drugs.

Edited by kampz

Does Brock Lesnar somehow getting on a 12ft bigfoots back then snapping his neck work? Bigfoot doesn't have much of a neck in a lot of reports..

Edited by kampz

Guest BFSleuth

Interesting that this man (an experienced wrestler) tried to choke a cougar to save himself from attack. However, he was impressed with the strength of the cougar's neck...

http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19960527&slug=2331443

Animals that require athleticism for survival are surprisingly "solid". Reports of BF twisting 6" diameter trees, or running through and breaking similar size trees, is just one example of some pretty incredible strength. Try going out and twisting a 1" diameter tree... if you can do that then get a video... I'm not holding my breath.

Brock Lesnar, someone would like to challenge you, and he has a wry smile planted on his face as he awaits for you to accept. Come on now, take the challenge.

99237234t0vftwxc.jpg

Sorry... Is that a picture of a chimpanzee? They are usually four feet tall and around 60 to 110 pounds. Brock Lesnar is bigger/taller and weighs more. Maybe they can lift the same or Brock can lift more. But Brock has the brain in the fight. The brain is usually the most important. I also gotta (referring to the picture) believe Brock can twist that neck to break using a lot of force.

Edited by kampz

Nice posts Poignant.

Bare with everyone,

I think a person like Brock Lesnar could defeat a gorilla with his bare-hands by choking.(submission) I wonder if Brock or Arnold could defeat a 6 or 7ft bigfoot like that? Forget the 10ft+ bigfoots. Unless you want to discuss religion(David & Goliath). Which we can't! I wonder how far a log or rock could go. But Austin M, at least some of these bigfoots gotta be comparable to gorillas and chimps and some comparable to well... a robot? There's nothing to compare the 12 footers. It's got to be a sight to see. I guess I cracked the how the Pyramids of Giza got made.

Brock Lesnar or any other human ever even tried to tangle with a chimp weighing 100 lbs, would be in a world of hurt. It's not just the strength, but the speed.

their is a show on animal planet "Escape to chimp Eden" The head guy Hugene Cussins, talks about it all the time about how dangerous they are,

When they go into a rage, you need a gun to stop them. They go right through the electric fence, And everybody runs for the hills.

Guest squatchrider

Kampz, obviously you have some sort of hero worship for this Brock Lesnar guy. That's cool but the reality is, a full grown chimp would kick his butt if Mr. Lesnar showed up for a hand to hand combat. The chimp would be more agile, more aggresive, and as others have pointed out use tactics that are more evil than humans consider. They bite off fingers, testicles, toes,faces, and all of this is happening while their arms and legs are breaking your bones. This is not conjecture either. This is from confirmed reports of chimps attacking humans. Someone as big and strong as Lesnar might be able to hold them off better than the average man but it's still not going be very long before a man even that large is going to be a bleeding hurting unit. I've never read or seen an attack by a gorilla on a man so I don't know if it would go the same way but there is no way a human could compete with the strength of a gorilla. If we can truly scale the strength of a gorilla up to a Sasquatch, which I'm not saying we can but it seems likely, humans would just be a play toy if it came down to a hand to hand fight.

Kampz, it doesn't matter if Brock is bigger, weighs more, is taller, looks stronger. The musculature makeup and genetics of apes and types of monkeys allows them to look weaker than us, but are many times stronger. Brock might be able to withstand a few seconds, but that's about it.

Sorry... Is that a picture of a chimpanzee? They are usually four feet tall and around 60 to 110 pounds. Brock Lesnar is bigger/taller and weighs more. Maybe they can lift the same or Brock can lift more. But Brock has the brain in the fight. The brain is usually the most important. I also gotta (referring to the picture) believe Brock can twist that neck to break using a lot of force.

You need to educate yourself Kampz. You are a long, long way from reality on this subject...

Vince McMahon will make this happen.

If Brock Lesnar saw this thread and joined he would be banned within his first 10 minutes here.

I still gotta believe if somehow Brock Lesnar gets on that chimps back and gets his giant arms around that neck that chimp is in a world of hurt. Low blows are legal by the way. No DQ.

Oh I actually dislike Brock, but he is the man to compare nowadays with his MMA/Non WWE Wrestling background.

Edited by kampz