A Discussion On Sasquatch Musculature & Raw Strength

He lost to other fighters, never mind a chimp. Your living in a fantasy world if think any fighter would have a chance with a chimp, they are too strong, too fast, and too agile.

Edited by zigoapex

Rematches would usually say otherwise.

Do you think you can defeat a chimp with a baseball bat?

Do you think Brock Lesnar can defeat a chimp with a baseball bat?

Do you think you can defeat Brock Lesnar with a baseball bat even when he has a baseball bat?

Do you think you can defeat Brock Lesnar or his human opponents when you both have no baseball bats?

Guest poignant

The best thing for Brock to do is get in the fecal position and protect his face and testicles. He might last more than a minute.

I think you meant fetal? =)

Guest poignant

So looks like we have a human-hybrid with the strength of 20 men. Major sports league managers should be sitting up in their seats.

Edited by poignant

I've been in lots of places in Colorado's mountains and seen some striking things.

Stumps driven in the ground upside down, stick structures I thought were made by

ancient Utes, boulders in odd configurations... But I never imagined this one:

upside down tree.doc

Edited by rhellis38

http://abcnews.go.co...76#.ULPMBkJebGs

Imagine your chance of survival if something many, many times larger than a chimp had it's way with you.

The vicious attack left Oberle with injures over his entire body. His right upper arm is broken, while his lower right arm muscle and ligaments are torn and exposed to the bone. Oberle's left arm was mauled and he lost fingers on both hands.

One testicle was ripped off and he suffered deep lacerations to both legs and lost several toes.

Guest Luckyfoot

One testicle was ripped off and he suffered deep lacerations to both legs and lost several toes.

Anybody else cross their legs after reading that part ? OMG.

BFF Patron

BF are so strong they will put a boulder on a stump just for fun.

That ain't no rock, that is Todd Standings boat anchor from Sylvanic Lake, how'd it get way up there?!

Rematches would usually say otherwise.

he lost his last 2 fights, That usually means it's time to find a new profession, and wrestling chimps, bigfoot, gorillas, etc... wouldn't be a good choice for that new profession.

Do you think you can defeat a chimp with a baseball bat?

Do you think Brock Lesnar can defeat a chimp with a baseball bat?

Do you think you can defeat Brock Lesnar with a baseball bat even when he has a baseball bat?

Do you think you can defeat Brock Lesnar or his human opponents when you both have no baseball bats?

Do you think you can defeat a chimp with a hand grenade?

Do you think Brock Lesnar can defeat a chimp with a tank ?

think you can defeat Brock Lesnar with a baseball bat even when he has an air to air missile ?

Do you think you can defeat Brock Lesnar or his human opponents when you can't find a nuclear warhead?

if this is gonna get silly, might as well go over the top silly :crazy:

Guest Grifter9931

There is no way a human being can tangle with a adult silver back...

I remember seeing a Nat Goe special where two of them were fighting and one grabbed a branch that was maybe 4-5 inches thick and just rip it off a tree and started bashing the other one with it.... Notice I said he rolled by an ripped it off in one motion and started bashing the other gorilla with the tree limb.... If a gorilla grabs a person .. Good luck...

I think a well conditioned human could stand a chance against a chimp and maybe an orangutan. But a silverback gorilla? Not likely.

No manner how well built a human is, the gorilla still has a more robust morphology.

http://imgur.com/gallery/qKvAI

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/media/47969/Skeletal-and-muscular-structures-of-a-human-leg-and-a

Edited by Jerrymanderer