Dismal Swamp 11/24/2012

Guest Cervelo

Guest Cervelo

Yikes now you are creeping me out!

I've just been looking at it on my iPhone, won't be able to get to a real computer till tomorrow.

I was ignoring him on purpose just to **** him off LOL!

Which one, the brown one or the black one. The brown one looks friendly enough. The black one on the other hand looks like he could and would rip you in half.

Guest Cervelo

Heres a vid from last season

And one more there is a campground in the swamp with toilets, screened patios ect

Edited by Cervelo

Cervelo,

A friend in NJ found some poo that was as big around as a coke can and she said she worried that the depositor might not have lived through it....was this one of that caliber?

Nice pics!!!!! Thanks for sharing.

Cervelo,

A friend in NJ found some poo that was as big around as a coke can and she said she worried that the depositor might not have lived through it....was this one of that caliber?

Elementary, Watson. If the depositor didn't live through it, we'd have had our body, right there, probably with a Coke-can-size buttplug.

Guest COGrizzly

Cervelo,

Sounds like my ex gf! Maybe it was her??!

She actually pronounced, "hey come check this out" one time (On a camping trip). I did and almost threw chunks when I saw it.

On the other hand, maybe I shoulda been proud?

Guest SquatchinNY

Here is what caught my eye.

Neither of those are bigfoot. The left one is brush or shadows, and the right one is pareldolia (or however you spell it)

Edited by SquatchinNY

• 1 month later...
Guest Lorihjf

Thanks for the pics and video Cervelo. I live in Camden, NC which is only about 10 miles from the Dismal Swamp. We frequently walk our dogs on the paved trail (Old 17) along the canal and I've heard stories of strange sounds. I also have a friend who was being chased by something big while riding bicycles at dusk in the swamp. They assumed it was a bear, but having never seen it, now I wonder! I would love to kayak into the lake to camp sometime soon.

I am curious...Would it be reasonable to assume that BFs would travel to different areas seasonally? I ask this because I've had two vocalizations behind my house that I was lucky enough to hear and they both happened in the middle of the night between mid and the end of March. Two years in a row. I'm considering putting up a voice recorder at the back of the property this year just to see if I can catch it on tape. The sound was like nothing I had ever heard to that point and I was so intriqued that I started researchiing what it could have been. Some time after that, I saw Bigfoot Hunters on TV and the first time I heard one of their calls, I knew exactly what it was. The memory scared me as I heard it on tv, if that makes any sense.

Now, I'm a firm believer that they BFs exist and expect that I will continue my education on the species indefinitely. I would greatly appreciate your opinion on the seasonal movement question.

Thanks

Edited by Lorihjf