The Recent Dna And Ancient Alien Theory

You all realize this entire angelDNA and nuDNA is fueling the Ancient Astronaut theory... I for one am a beleiver in this theory and I was drooling to hear the "unknown". I am going to bet... Ancient Aliens are going to run with this as evidence.. Anyone else disagree?

Typed on my iPhone = Bad Spleller

"if" the nuDNA is of unknown origin, then some of the theories of workers created by Annunaki to mine the gold and other resources were created. This could produce a new avenue to the theory. Could the size of the "subjects" have anything to do with labor? Realtively speaking, if Darwin Origin of species falls into play, then why are these creatures so large, and seen in environments with other mamalia so small? Size must be a factor and have a purpose, no? Furthermore, the distrobution of the "subject" comes into question and more discussion. Where there groups created to work in North America, or did they migrate over the years into North America? Remeber, you read this here first, and laugh when the subject is brought into discussion on TV. :)

Typed on iPhone = Bad Spleller

Edited by BadVooDoo

Guest wudewasa

The DNA isn't modern human, it MUST be from an alien squatch! lol

On a mythological note, I'd prefer valkyrie DNA over angelic nucleic acids any day. haha

I don't think the ancient hominid referenced IS alien in origin, but I am starting to think someone in ancient times messed around with the DNA of the emerging (and merging,hahaha) DNA of many branches of the hominid family bush.

Yup. You're gonna have to prove it! :) Tough crowd here.

He's got to prove the TV show Ancient Aliens will run with it??? I thought they ran with everything :scenic:

If it fits the AA theory, especially the timeline, of course they will use it. The only thing that may be stranger than the AA theory is the existence of an 8-10 ft biped living in the North American forests. Of course they will not be taken seriously by anyone mainstream, but that has not slowed them down in the past and who really knows at this point? UPs

Guest GreatBIGFoot

I am a fan of the Ancient Alien theory.

I think it is VERY interesting. And possible.

I am pretty open minded about a lot things like this.

Makes life more exciting IMHO. Not scary. Just interesting.

Guest crabshack

I don't think the ancient hominid referenced IS alien in origin, but I am starting to think someone in ancient times messed around with the DNA of the emerging (and merging,hahaha) DNA of many branches of the hominid family bush.

Starting about 13,000 years ago. Maybe all those old stone carvings on ancient buildings of what we think as cryptids were of living dna manipulated/manufactured creatures.

If aliens have the ability to get to the Earth, there is far more in mineral richness that is far easier to get at in the asteroid belt. There is no need to come here, create genetically engineered creatures who mine gold >by hand< when you can just pick up more, and more easily in space.

Or use advanced technology to pull gold out of seawater.

Or... take your pick. I am not denying ancient aliens, but I am denying the whole Annunaki created a hybrid to mine gold thing. That's like inventing electricity to invent a pizza oven, to cook a pizza, when you live next door to the best pizza place already.

St. G-

Guest crabshack

All very true St George, and that’s why they are not aliens, but something that I believe had much more sinister intentions for humanity.

Edited by crabshack

St. G

I agree with you about the mining theory and the only way it would make sense if there was a specific reason the minerals were needed to be mined here, like for some type of fuel that had to be found and mined. It's difficult for us to come up with a theory that we can understand as we have no idea how advanced other life forms may be and what those actually are, if any. It is fascinating to think about though. There are some theories in physics that point to an infinite number of dimensions, although that is way beyond my understanding.

Annunaki or someone are probably manifesting the animal that they crossed with there DNA to create humans. "The missing link." Just sometimes though. As to the twelve footers - well they must be just showing us just what the world is capable of.. Or not at all. We're not some type of ape or hominid. We're just "Human".

Edited by kampz