The Recent Dna And Ancient Alien Theory

Guest poignant

Ancient aliens are a deception by the nephilim - we can talk more about this in the tar pit.

If they're so clever and can cross intergalactic space, why use organic life forms to perform their mining work?

Autonomous robots would've done a far better job.

And if the aliens made us, well, who made the aliens? Think about that.

I can't buy pan-spermia theories because a little bit of mental calisthenics will tell you that it's chock full of holes.

This would/will probably be the closest thing to "evidence" that those quacks will ever get. They will grasp any straw they can. And I do believe that we have been visited more times than could be counted, and that they play a bigger part in our history than anyone of us could imagine.

I mean seriously, anyone who cares to look into the two main progenitors of the theory, Von Daniken and Zecharia Sitchin, can quickly find that at best they were pseudo scientific nut jobs, and worst they were lieing. Just another case of I have all of the facts, now how can I bend the evidence to fit them....Bending evidence to fit the theory...not exactly good science now is it.

Doesn't mean that they were wrong, probably right in a very very broad sense. Virtually every even fine detail was a total fabrication though.

Edited by Xion Comrade

Guest BastetsCat

The DNA isn't modern human, it MUST be from an alien squatch! lol

On a mythological note, I'd prefer valkyrie DNA over angelic nucleic acids any day. haha

I am all for that because the Valkyries come from Vanir...

Starting about 13,000 years ago. Maybe all those old stone carvings on ancient buildings of what we think as cryptids were of living dna manipulated/manufactured creatures.

Maybe they were saying 'Look here, I made this!' not suggesting that it was something that they had seen. So the pictographs and glyphs are actually their science notebooks and not just a pictionary of daily life and spiritual belief.

I don't find the "ancient astronaut" theory any less provable than any other theory. There's holes big enough to drive through in every explanation. You are welcome to believe whatever you want and my ideas work for me.

Guest BastetsCat

I have trouble leaping from one discovery all the way to space travel...not all that sure I believe in space travel; or aliens.

The annanuka or whatever it is theory is interesting.The whole ancient mesopotamia or whatever that civilization was having all of this lined out as a chain of events. Oddly similar to the Mayan calender in my opinion. The info came from little blocks of clay. The Mayan calender is big blocks of stone...HUMMM. Central Middle East/ Central Central America.

Oddly the Mayan and the Aztecs had similar stories as well. They had SkyGod. Who ruled them previous to the carnage period of the priests that did so much sacrificing. The stories of Sky God were of gentle rule by a man that came from the sky, emulated a jaguar, and died after many hundreds of years of life. He also had something to do with the sun. Once he died the Aztecs fell into the rule of the priests that became tyrants trying to recreate the magic of skygod....it brought them to their own end.

There was a whole tribe of people I think also in South America that claimed to have fled a dying planet...every member of the tribe could point out the star that they said they came from. The dog star or Sirus Nebula or something like that.

It makes interesting stories though I really don't buy it. Space is a convienent explaination because nobody has solid answers therefore who can argue it 100%. I think that once something starts to defy explanation space becomes the catch all.

I always thought the story about the flood in the bible was interesting. In one version that I read it talked about the wildmen of the mountains refusing to get on the ark. So in my mind I always wondered if the wildmen of the mountains were BF or BF type creatures living side by side with humans.

It is possible that early on in our evolution all life was in a more organic state and that it was possible for life forms to mix species than it is now. That is the theory of several books I have read about the beliefs of the Illuminati, the templars, and several other supoosedly super secret sects. Ironically a great many of them believe that Moses is still alive or that he was immortal or that he lived for several thousand years. Thats right Moses.

I think it is more plausible to think that LIFE is infinit. We go in cycles of crude defensless humans living in caves improving ourselves to the point of being civilized. We leave a mark learn everything and a nautral disaster, calamity, or self brought destruction reduces us to living in caves again. We do it over and over again. Then in each turn we discover an ancient city and ponder- where did that come from- it must have been aliens. In truth it was from the last time that we grew to big for our own britches.

Some of y'all could write scripts for the History Channel - maybe some do? :-)

I wish. Bet they pay decent.

I don't know who did it, when they did it or why. It just seems the data points to intervention of some sort, imho. I just think it's all very weird, to have these gaps and missing skeletons in the data where there are big jumps. There's just some weird things in the physical record and I reject the other two main competing theories.

I know nothing about UFO's associated with bigfoot except various reports and here say. I have no idea and I personally hope not! UFO's creep me out big time.

All right boys and girls, put on your tinfoil hats:

Here's a theory for you - maybe the UFO's are watching to see how the human population handles discovering there's another intelligent species of homin sharing their planet. Maybe they are monitoring the situation and observing how we as a species handle this information and paradigm shift.

Maybe they are not interested in HUMANS at all, maybe their interest is in the homins... and sightings by humans are accidental. Maybe human abductions by aliens are the DNA that is making it's way into the bigfoot DNA. Maybe we are both experimental creatures at their mercy sometimes.

Tinfoil hats off.

That was kinda fun. Seriously, who the heck knows. Truth can be stranger than fiction.

Edited by madison5716

The Annunaki theory is totally wrong. Zecharia Sitchin just didn't translate correctly, and inserted a lot of his own ideas into what he did "translate". http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/anunnaki/anunnaki.htm

I am not going to say that aliens didn't come here or genetically modify anything, just that it certainly wasn't Annunaki, there is no Nibiru, and they didn't come here to create a slave race to mine by hand for them.

St. G-