Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

If there is any hope of this being true, Dyer could never have been in possesion of the body. He would have been trying to sell it and get famous the same day. Minnow films, the BBC would have to have wisked it away and found storage. They would have to have given him a pile of cash and promised more to sit on this. The logistics would seem to make it very improbable. I just don't see how there is any way to have kept the secret. I think there would have been a physical battle for the body, then a legal one. Some main stream media guy gets to the bottom of this. Several guys have, however, stuck their neck out on this one, which is strange.

When is FB/FB going out there?

Who cares!? FB/FB is pretty liberal in the analysis of videos. I think they mean well but some of what they say they see in videos is mid boggling

• Upvote 1

Guest VioletX

I do thank you and VioletX though for keeping this thread going as well as interesting and making all of us think of things from a different viewpoint.

Thanks Cipher; D

What page are we on now,lol?

I guess it is neither good nor bad that we are all outcasts of society waiting for some good news or to find out that there is no good news or tell the people waiting for the good news that there will be no good news, or something like that...

Thanks Cipher; D

What page are we on now,lol?

I guess it is neither good nor bad that we are all outcasts of society waiting for some good news or to find out that there is no good news or tell the people waiting for the good news that there will be no good news, or something like that...

plussed

most cogent post I have read on this thread.!

Well Musky Allen says it's true so yeah, hang up your rifle.

Who is this person and what are his credentials?

If FBFB get a chance to see it, I think they'll get stopped at the door and forced to leave. Jack Barnes will annoy and pester whomever is in charge beforehand with his silly questions and pet theories.

Guest gershake

I don't know if this new vid from Dyer has been posted, so here it is>>

http://bigfooteviden...post-video.html

He is more or less crying at one point saying "I did this to prove it to Musky."

"I didn't do this to prove this to the skeptics, I did this to prove it to Musky Allen because I was tired of his talking crap."

Edited by gershake
to remove foul language

According to FBFB, he is the greatest skeptic of all time. The claim is that he was once a believer who worked with Rene Dahinden until he turned to become the Judas of the Bigfoot world.

Yeah..I found this on Sasquatch evidence blog>>

"Musky Allen went to Las Vegas the other night and was shown a bigfoot by Rick Dyer and others at an undisclosed location. Allen is a leading Bigfoot skeptic and is sort of an apostate, considering he was once an active Bigfoot researcher studying under the great Rene Dehinden."

So..he didn't just walk in the door.

Edited by ronn1

Plus 1, LTBF.

I want Bipto to go see the body. And if he can't, then I want Norseman.

In fact, there are a lot members here whose word I would take.

FWIW, I am 95% sure Bigfoots are real.

I am 98% sure Rick Dyer exists, and I trust him to stay in character. :keeporder:

Edited by Oonjerah

No one knows.

Here let me catch you up. On Sept 6 at 2:30 in the morning, Rick Dyer claims to have shot and killed a BF in San Antonio in some woods behind a Home Depot. He claims to have shot the BF in the back of the head with a 30.06 and the bullet came out the mouth, knocking out two teeth. The BF is now supposedly in Las Vegas. How it got there and when, RD did not say. A couple of weeks ago, we started hearing about some dude who calls himself Musky Allen. RD calls him the world's biggest skeptic. Musky Allen gets invited to Las Vegas to view the BF body. He had to sign a 9 page NDA though, naturally. He could poke and prod the body all he wants, he could even f it, said RD, but no pix or video of course. Musky was briefly a member here but never posted here himself. He posted through another member, saying he wanted to prove RD was fraud and that he didn't want to be attached to RD in any way while simultaneously posting on FBFB defending RD. Aaanyway, Musky went to LV a couple of days ago and viewed the body. FBFB interviewed him last night and posted the interview. Some people believe him because he sounds genuine. Lots of us found discrepancies and holes in his story.

What did I miss?

There are ancillary players like a UK film crew, an alleged prostitute, and Chris Noel, but we can go over that some other time.

P.S. I trust I don't need to tell you who Rick Dyer is?

Edited by Belmar

According to FBFB, he is the greatest skeptic of all time. The claim is that he was once a believer who worked with Rene Dahinden until he turned to become the Judas of the Bigfoot world.

Let me google that! Greatest skeptic of all time.

Yet when I google Rene Dahinden, I don't get no musky! Or an Allen somebody.

I can't find it!