Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Plenty, but that wasn't my point. The view of Skunk ape or florida bigfoot is that it's slightly smaller. Actually most eastern BF's are viewed as slightly smaller 7-8ft compared to the 8-9ft of the NW. I think their could be variations, and this one fits the generic BF description, compared to the descriptions of those reports in Texas.

Just saying hair between the fingers makes sense for frostbite protection..wouldn't you agree? Like other poster said..NO ONE has gotten this close to examine the hands..and now we have something UNEXPECTED that actually makes sense. A shill wouldn't *go there*.

Guest DantheMan

This is the long con with Musky Allen set in place to be the 'cynic" that will put it over the top. How come no one cared to ask about the exit wounds on the face? Did the bullet magically stop as soon as it knocked out two of it's teeth? This is another hoax.http://www.sasquatchevidence.com/2013/02/what-musky-allen-may-have-seen-in-las-vegas.html

No offense, but this has been brought up again and again in this thread, as a question anyway.

Perhaps there is no visible damage to the face at all. Let me propose a theory on how this could be possible....

Shot 1: hits bigfoot in the back. Bigfoot needs a name, I shall call him Herman. Herman is in pain, grimacing with an open mouth, and trying to flee, he knocks over a minnow films camera man....

Shot 2: Trembling with adrenaline, Tricky Ricky misses

Shot 3: Enters Herman's neck, severing the spinal cord rendering Herman dead instantly, as the bullet continues on its path, perhaps even slightly changing course, it exits in the back of Herman's throat, grazes his tongue, knocks out two teeth, exits out the still open mouth, and continues on its path, eventually coming to rest at the base of a cedar tree, exactly 3/4" away from a coiled rattlesnake, which was destined to fatally bite Rick the next morning.....but the bullet scared him so he slithered away!

Destiny's an itch with a B ain't it

OK all.......I think all of you know where I have stood on this and I have been vocal about Dyer. I have always learned to be truthful here and tell you exactly what I think. Well, I have been working on this all day. I have talked to all of my contacts and I have spent hours in conversations. I must say this.......I now have reason to believe and will admit, I could have been wrong. I am now reserving my judgement based on what I have heard and I will just wait and see from this point.

I am not saying anything else regarding this and how I actually feel about the entire situation. I am reserving judgement for now. If things change, I will make that known here.

KB

Oh no KB. Not you too! Say it ain't so!

KB, probably not a bad idea for all of us!

Time will work this out! It will be what it is!

I have always said, time can be your best friend and your worst enemy!

Ronn - according to Musky.. if a witness gives too much detail, he's lying. Should he be held to his own statements? ;) But seriously, it wasn't like he just blindly gave the descriptions, he followed the lead of the interviewers. Ohh tell us about the fingers. If he's a shill, you think he wouldn't be elaborate?

Information has to be looked through the filter of the source. Just like you'd double and triple check anything coming from Dyer, we still have to take a step back with Musky because he is nobody right now. He's famous on fb/fb for berating people. And then he gives an interview with them, where they walk him through every detail in their checklist. If I made this story up, I'd know exactly what they'd ask before they asked it. Every single one of their videos has the same checklist of items that make it valid, so it's a roadmap to what they'd ask. And because of that, I think it needs to be looked at with skepticism.

And back to the hair... if the body is stored how they said... all of the hair would have fallen out already.

I must say this.......I now have reason to believe and will admit, I could have been wrong.

KB

This just keeps on getting better!

Can we count you as a "No Hoaxer"?

Sounds like a great theory Dan. Funny, earlier today I was going to mention that maybe it exited out of his mouth and they sewed up some damage. It was just too convenient so I could make myself post it. It might be plausible though.

KBhunter, that is very interesting. I knew you knew some people so I was wondering if you would get any info.

Does anybody remember ever seeing Dyer comment on that fake site that everybody keeps posting? I've seen that thing posted everywhere so many times and for a long time now, but I don't ever remember Dyer saying it was fake. The first time I saw it I thought wow, but then I realized it was fake. I've seen it posted or referenced many many times this week and I'm just wondering if it really is fake. Maybe it is real and Dyer will point at it later on and say he gave us that as a hint or some crap like that.

Oh no KB. Not you too! Say it ain't so!

C'mon KB get a grip!!! RD does not have a body and everyone on this thread that thinks he does needs to get a grip on reality!! He doesnt have a body a real one anyway Musky is in on it with him. Its a sham I truly am disappointed! remember Daisy in a box! So many on here so sure about it and then....NOTHING????? I got a beautiful spread in AZ right on the beach ill sell it cheap...iam sure plenty of takers on this forum.

The actions of these characters are not consistent with what would be a monumental find. This 'drama' is playing out very similarly to Dyer Hoax 1. Who needs Tom Biscardi in this world when you've got some loosely established skeptic by the name of Musky to do the job. Please. Justin Smeja had me going for short while, but this is a no-go shim sham from the start, whose only purpose can possibly be to ramp up to a dodgy film release. Next!

The actions of these characters are not consistent with what would be a monumental find. This 'drama' is playing out very similarly to Dyer Hoax 1. Who needs Tom Biscardi in this world when you've got some loosely established skeptic by the name of Musky to do the job. Please. Justin Smeja had me going for short while, but this is a no-go shim sham from the start, whose only purpose can possibly be to ramp up to a dodgy film release. Next!

Plussed!!!

Guest DantheMan
Does anybody remember ever seeing Dyer comment on that fake site that everybody keeps posting? I've seen that thing posted everywhere so many times and for a long time now, but I don't ever remember Dyer saying it was fake. The first time I saw it I thought wow, but then I realized it was fake. I've seen it posted or referenced many many times this week and I'm just wondering if it really is fake. Maybe it is real and Dyer will point at it later on and say he gave us that as a hint or some crap like that.

It was once posted in a response post on his blog. He saw it and thanked the poster for the support. He's so un-smart I honestly think he did not realize it was not his real site! lol

Guest VioletX

Just saying hair between the fingers makes sense for frostbite protection..wouldn't you agree? Like other poster said..NO ONE has gotten this close to examine the hands..and now we have something UNEXPECTED that actually makes sense. A shill wouldn't *go there*.

I have always wanted permanent fingerless gloves, myself.

I have been pretty quiet tonight, just waiting to see if anything interesting comes my way. Nothing to share, I think we need more info, too much speculation about things we cannot be privy to ...yet.