Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

How much is a Bigfoot body worth? We are to believe it is just outside Las Vegas and this location can be kept secret by this moron Dyer?

It's worth what the market will bear and that a TON of $$. BTW..Dyer just mentioned there is a bidding war for his rifle

Edited by ronn1

It's worth what the market will bare and that a TON of $$. BTW..Dyer just mentioned there is a bidding war for his rifle

I've thought about this often........and it's really really tempting. But I don't think I could accept blood money.

A donation to science, maybe some free education for my babies.

Or maybe accept the millions and turn around and start a non profit conservation fund for Sasquatch.

BFF Patron

....... Does anyone believe a creature that lives in the woods and most likely uses it's hands in a rough way would have hair all the way around it's fingers? How would it not wear off or why would it even be there? It seems a bit strange, but then I can't figure why he would throw that lie in there, especially since he even mentioned it seemed odd.

Knowing Dyer I'm sure he prolly thinks it's got hairy palms too...... hmmmm...... * cut to seeing Dyer turn aside and hold his hands palm up for a good inspection* yep sure enuf

Edited by bipedalist

Guest King Kong

So there have been several that have alluded to who Musky Allen is but either I have missed the posts of there have been none.

Bueller? Bueller?

King

I have a theory about the hair and black feet and palms.

I think it is thrown in for scientist like Meldrum to dispute.

If they even acknowledge it, RD would ridicule them on being wrong!

Guest VioletX

Here's another vid hot off the press too...gives some perspective on Musky>>>

http://bigfooteviden...-tazer-and.html

I think Munoz seems like an alright guy who tells it like it is, but geez there was less Highschool drama in Highschool. Still wondering wjp the mystery body viewer is, I think when that is revealed it may be the ace in the hole.

Still wondering wjp the mystery body viewer is, I think when that is revealed it may be the ace in the hole.

To create suspense to keep checking his blog.

Hits = $$$$$

Knowing Dyer I'm sure he prolly thinks it's got hairy palms too...... hmmmm...... * cut to seeing Dyer turn aside and hold his hands palm up for a good inspection* yep sure enuf

Well............we ALL know what causes that!

Let me throw something else in here. Does anyone believe a creature that lives in the woods and most likely uses it's hands in a rough way would have hair all the way around it's fingers? How would it not wear off or why would it even be there? It seems a bit strange, but then I can't figure why he would throw that lie in there, especially since he even mentioned it seemed odd.

Oddly enough this makes sense to me and was one of things that led me to believe Musky is telling the truth (on what he sees at least). This is a nuance that is unexpected an something a SHILL wouldn't even mention..why? Because it's *weird*. However, again. this makes sense. I was *impressed* by his description of the THICK HAIR..the MORE THE BETTER. WHY? THE FRIGGIN' COLD, I couldn't get around how these purported creatures survive the bitter cold....and their hands are VERY vulnerable to frostbite. Thick hair all around the fingers is paramount to preventing this. I was stuned when he mentioned that..but it all makes sense....****...I still think it's a hoax,,,but this IS unexpected.

I promise you bud I wouldn't do that.

If I was able to do the dirty deed, BFF would be ground zero for the discovery. But I would contact a biologist first and foremost.

And thanks!

Norse...

I can't wrap my mind around a cold blooded killing of this creature..that really bothers me about DYER pulling this crap. This is one of the few things that I simply do not understand about the story.

I think Munoz seems like an alright guy who tells it like it is, but geez there was less Highschool drama in Highschool. Still wondering wjp the mystery body viewer is, I think when that is revealed it may be the ace in the hole.

It's called MACHO BLUSTER...reminds me of myself YEARS AND YEARS ago...

Edited by ronn1

This Munoz is the guy who claims they speak spanish, and english, and he recorded them talking to him. He has a video of it on youtube somewhere.

Guest gerrykleier

You know all they have to do is publish a suite of 'Autopsy' pictures, some pics with humans standing near the body etc and they could go quite a way towards validating their case in the public eye. That and have some actual SCIENTISTS see the body!

It's almost pointless to have brought in Musky Allen. If you are trying to keep a low profile-why invite anybody? If you have a real body and are willing to let outsiders see it, why not use someone who has Academic credentials from the get-go?

If you DON'T have a real body, then bringing someone untrained in to view it makes more sense. You won't get busted that way. Of course if your 'skeptic' is in on the con, it's the obvious move.

In short, it sounds like a hoax set up for publicity purposes to push the Minnow Films release to me.

GK

BTW I listened to the entire interview and Musky sounded convincing. But I still think it's a hoax!

Edited by gerrykleier

Anybody here work in the media or know someone in the media? If I'm working for Fox 8 in Las Vegas, I'm following Dyer and Muskie out to the sight. Real or not it's news. "Crazy Bigfoot hoaxer up to old tricks, only now in Vegas, news at 5:00"

Edited by LTBF

I've recently moved to Las Vegas so I can live closer to my mentor Tom Biscardi. When we get together its fireworks, he makes me feel like a teenager stealing a car for the first time. I'm so excited with my new team about the future. This really is sin city, and I will be famous here, bigfooter will never see it coming.

Folks, just read between these lines. This is jacked up mockery, and another suit in a freezer coming your way.

First of all, Musky claims to have learned under the tutelage of Rene'. He joined his club from the back of a magazine. That's the extent of his history. But remember that Rene' died in 2001 and no one else in the industry has backed him up. If you start at 15, and work in the field until 30 (That's 30 years experience -- sarcasm and dyer math) someone can vouch for you right?

As to the hair being used for frostbite... This thing was supposedly killed in San Antonio.. on a day it hit 99 degrees. I'm not discounting it's possibility, but no one else reports hair in between the fingers.

Sasquatchevidence is Fasano's blog. Please don't use it as a source and expect credibility. That'd like me submitting an article to the NY Times using the Onion as a source.

Guest gerrykleier

Anybody here work in the media or know someone in the media? If I'm working for Fox 8 in Las Vegas, I'm following Dyer and Muskie out to the sight. Real or not it's news. "Crazy Bigfoot hoaxer up to old tricks, only now in Vegas, news at 5:00"

That's what they want!

GK