Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest DantheMan

So should I hang up my rifle or what?

H E double hockey sticks NO!

Science still needs a female specimen ;)

I'd be willing to drive up from Oregon to assist you if needed!

First of all, Musky claims to have learned under the tutelage of Rene'. He joined his club from the back of a magazine. That's the extent of his history. But remember that Rene' died in 2001 and no one else in the industry has backed him up. If you start at 15, and work in the field until 30 (That's 30 years experience -- sarcasm and dyer math) someone can vouch for you right?

As to the hair being used for frostbite... This thing was supposedly killed in San Antonio.. on a day it hit 99 degrees. I'm not discounting it's possibility, but no one else reports hair in between the fingers.

Sasquatchevidence is Fasano's blog. Please don't use it as a source and expect credibility. That'd like me submitting an article to the NY Times using the Onion as a source.

The physical attributes don't change according to the climate. By and large BF occupies the NW US in an alpine habitat. If they have migrated to warmer climates they won't lose the hair..it would take an evolutionary EPOCH for sub species changes like loss of hair (MAN vs ape).

BTW having thick HAIR is not like having FUR..so warmer climate shouldn't be a problem.

Edited by ronn1

Ok, give me a sanity check! Lol no jokes guys and gals.

so, this musky verification has made this BF body mystery solved and will:

1) get RD the $10m from spike

2) make everyone in the world believe and accept BF as a new species and it can be named

3) put RD in the history book along side of Chris Columbus and Charles Darwin

This is one heck of a verification!

Guest DantheMan
As to the hair being used for frostbite... This thing was supposedly killed in San Antonio.. on a day it hit 99 degrees. I'm not discounting it's possibility, but no one else reports hair in between the fingers.

How many reports have you seen where the witness actually was close enough to see their fingers and minute details such as hair growing in between them?

Ok, give me a sanity check! Lol no jokes guys and gals.

so, this musky verification has made this BF body mystery solved and will:

1) get RD the $10m from spike

2) make everyone in the world believe and accept BF as a new species and it can be named

3) put RD in the history book along side of Chris Columbus and Charles Darwin

This is one heck of a verification!

I don't think Rick Dyer's name will go down in the history books. I'm sure nobody can name the person who found the first Gorilla, but everyone knows Dian Fossey.

We just have to wait for Dian Fossey's and Jane Goodall's Bigfoot counterpart. Once proven, I'm sure there will be dozens, if not hundreds of PhD'ers clamouring to have their name synonymous with Sasquatch. And then we'll have all but forgotten about Ricky D.

Edited by Mounty

Interesting observation on hair>>

One physician has noted a sharp increase in the incidence of frostbite affecting the ears in young male patients in the late 1970s and 1980s compared to the 1960s and early 1970s. This physician surmised that in the 1960s and 1970s, men wore their hair longer, thus protecting their ears from frostbite, but the shorter hair styles of the 1980s exposed ears to the elements

How many reports have you seen where the witness actually was close enough to see their fingers and minute details such as hair growing in between them?

Good point.

Plenty, but that wasn't my point. The view of Skunk ape or florida bigfoot is that it's slightly smaller. Actually most eastern BF's are viewed as slightly smaller 7-8ft compared to the 8-9ft of the NW. I think their could be variations, and this one fits the generic BF description, compared to the descriptions of those reports in Texas.

Like I said earlier, he did a great job. I could have never got that much detail in 20 min. The first 5 would be in shock and disbelief. Then the rest taking in it all. I'm with most, I would have looked at the mouth and face real good. I'd look for the broad heels. I'm sure the lack soles and palms would have stuck out for me. And by that the hair may have been noticed.

Note: have you ever seen a picture of a woman in a bikini and they ask you what color car it was? It's called illusion, distraction.

Just a thought

I'm amazed that the masses can say, musky saw the body and believe him. They have no clue what his name is or background.

A known researcher in the field, can see one and people doubt them, for lack of evidence.

This is the long con with Musky Allen set in place to be the 'cynic" that will put it over the top. How come no one cared to ask about the exit wounds on the face? Did the bullet magically stop as soon as it knocked out two of it's teeth? This is another hoax. Did you ever try and pull the hair out of a dolls head when you were a kid? I have 3 sisters and yea i did. This is an anotomical suurogate http://www.sasquatchevidence.com/2013/02/what-musky-allen-may-have-seen-in-las-vegas.html

Njjohn, makes sense! Also may have to do with food supply. Here in the south, small mammals and deer. Elk has just been reintroduced here in TN in small numbers.

In the NW, more food = bigger boys /gals?

OK all.......I think all of you know where I have stood on this and I have been vocal about Dyer. I have always learned to be truthful here and tell you exactly what I think. Well, I have been working on this all day. I have talked to all of my contacts and I have spent hours in conversations. I must say this.......I now have reason to believe and will admit, I could have been wrong. I am now reserving my judgement based on what I have heard and I will just wait and see from this point.

I am not saying anything else regarding this and how I actually feel about the entire situation. I am reserving judgement for now. If things change, I will make that known here.

KB