Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest VioletX

If FBFB get a chance to see it, I think they'll get stopped at the door and forced to leave. Jack Barnes will annoy and pester whomever is in charge beforehand with his silly questions and pet theories.

That is great ! I am still laughing at this. :lolu:

Even the Bigfoot would get up and leave.

Guest spurfoot

It might be just a promotional hoax for the Minnow film. Since BF is real, a real body turning sooner or later is also a possibility.

haven't been contacted by Dyer. I have been told he doesn't particularly like me. I can't imagine why. Asking people to believe someone else who claims to have examined the body is not the way to garner any credibility, in my book. Drop the shell game and get on with for pity's sake.

about an hour ago · Unlike · 8..

This is Dr. Meldrum's response to a question on his FB page about this fiasco.

Yeah..I found this on Sasquatch evidence blog>>

"Musky Allen went to Las Vegas the other night and was shown a bigfoot by Rick Dyer and others at an undisclosed location. Allen is a leading Bigfoot skeptic and is sort of an apostate, considering he was once an active Bigfoot researcher studying under the great Rene Dehinden."

So..he didn't just walk in the door.

I suspect he's a figment, a fiction. ... Steve Kulls may know more.

Guest Primate

It seems really likely that Muskie is a plant . He shows up 2 years ago and starts attacking footers on FB/FB . Where was he before this ? really..??

No one knows.

Here let me catch you up. On Sept 6 at 2:30 in the morning, Rick Dyer claims to have shot and killed a BF in San Antonio in some woods behind a Home Depot. He claims to have shot the BF in the back of the head with a 30.06 and the bullet came out the mouth, knocking out two teeth. The BF is now supposedly in Las Vegas. How it got there and when, RD did not say. A couple of weeks ago, we started hearing about some dude who calls himself Musky Allen. RD calls him the world's biggest skeptic. Musky Allen gets invited to Las Vegas to view the BF body. He had to sign a 9 page NDA though, naturally. He could poke and prod the body all he wants, he could even f it, said RD, but no pix or video of course. Musky was briefly a member here but never posted here himself. He posted through another member, saying he wanted to prove RD was fraud and that he didn't want to be attached to RD in any way while simultaneously posting on FBFB defending RD. Aaanyway, Musky went to LV a couple of days ago and viewed the body. FBFB interviewed him last night and posted the interview. Some people believe him because he sounds genuine. Lots of us found discrepancies and holes in his story.

What did I miss?

There are ancillary players like a UK film crew, an alleged prostitute, and Chris Noel, but we can go over that some other time.

P.S. I trust I don't need to tell you who Rick Dyer is?

All I can say is that this is certainly NOT how I'd go about presenting a type specimen to science..........

According to FBFB, he is the greatest skeptic of all time. The claim is that he was once a believer who worked with Rene Dahinden until he turned to become the Judas of the Bigfoot world.

Then why hasn't anyone heard of him? And instead of picking a person that is a Bigfooter turned skeptic? Why wouldn't you pick someone with scientific credentials in Biology?

Then why hasn't anyone heard of him? And instead of picking a person that is a Bigfooter turned skeptic? Why wouldn't you pick someone with scientific credentials in Biology?

I think the answer to that is obvious.

Let me google that! Greatest skeptic of all time.

Yet when I google Rene Dahinden, I don't get no musky! Or an Allen somebody.

I can't find it!

Allen is disliked for being as pesky skeptic that has hounded the BF community for years..he seems to get on peoples nerves from what I have gathered. No..he isn't a well known figure at all and seems to have lurked out there for years..nipping at the heels of *believers*. Apparently, he was a big believer himself at one time. He seems to have struck a nerve with Dyer as well, so that's no surprise. I know nothing of his *credentials*..I assume he's an amature BF addict. Having said this...there's nothing that would disqualify him from giving his impressions of what he actually saw. Take it or leave it.

Edited by ronn1

That is great ! I am still laughing at this. :lolu:

Even the Bigfoot would get up and leave.

Lol. Good one. I can hear it now, "So, given the size of its head, do you think it would have a brain big enough to find its way out of your facility if it were alive? And..."Just curious, have you tried smacking it in the head with sticks? I brought some lumber with me if that's ok."

Probebly because you intend to really get one Norse..

Well, intending and doing are two completely different things.......

blah bla blah.......................................

( This post is about as relevant as any other post in this thread )

I'm waiting on facts. :scenic: