Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

@Cisco - I see that now and I was in journo mode so It went over my head lol. I'm probably one of the most sarcastic people around, so I got a good laugh out of it :)

@Sciencecritic - Cisco posted the list, not me.

Yeah ... So I noticed ... Sorry fow that ... Stuff happens when you are babysitting with your 1 year old grandson.

RD reminds me of a poor imitation of PT Barnum, he's always looking for an angle and he's working on the showmanship side to the business. I simply can't give any real substance to his claims. Lots of talk, showmanship and absolutely no real evidence at all. None!!!!!

Guest Thepattywagon

We don't know if said *BODY* is in Vegas do we? Could be far from there.

Well, if it IS in Vegas, chances are good it'll stay there. :codemafia:

heheh...

well..it's all mute 'cause the body is WHERE EVER DYER SAYS IT IS! He can *move* the body in an instant...LOL.

Is the website legit?

As *legit* as any other out there. Yes...it's legit...It's DYERS!

Edited by ronn1

The Barnes invite was AFTER the film release....he would be the first at THAT time. Good point...he didn't ask Barnes for IMMEDIATE viewing. Instead..he brings in his SHILL..Musky.

Guest VioletX

If I remember correctly Dyer asked him during the Barnes BTR about seeing the body, apparently Barnes had not gotten back to him thinking it was just talk. And I think Barnes did not offer to come out right away. Maybe he got bumped from position,lol.

However I thought I heard something about Barnes going before the film debut...I will try to remember the source of that .