Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Wonder how long it will take Musky to make his way over to Las Vegas?? That will surely liven things back up??

Yeah, I'm particularly interested in hearing about the 4-hour blindfolded car ride. :rolleyes:

Guest VioletX

No too late MG go away and shut the door LOL

That is ok Jacki, I think MG only visits us once or twice a day on his coffee break, I reckon he is harmless ;)

Is there anyone else here who thinks this thread is worth contributing to? Is there anyone else (other than you VioletX) who thinks that this story may be true and so therefore worth discussing the possibilities of it being true?

Yes. :)

Mark,lol, I beg you to make a new thread with RD's number on it, whereupon you and the vast majority can claim not to have been fooled, I promise to visit it for updates.

We will in the meantime continue having fun! :laugh:

(but it will be lonely over here without you)

You are priceless......

I don't particularly think it's worth discussing, or ever was for that matter, but I still have reason to think it may be true.

Somebody we never heard of popping in with another unsubstantiated story, doesn't mean everything has been settled.

Hey, Sasfooty! It's an honor posting on a thread where you're posting.

Wonder how long it will take Musky to make his way over to Las Vegas?? That will surely liven things back up??

It appears it will be within the next week...maybe this weekend?

It appears it will be within the next week...maybe this weekend?

Ronn1 you're back with us too!! :)

Yes and when he gets there, will he still be sane?

Guest VioletX

Why not it's the best *show in town*! I'll be logged on here while I'm watch the Super Bowl this Sunday...(GO 49ers!).

Oh now we are expected to work on Super Bowl Sunday as well?? lol

(I guess it is lucky I only watch for the halftime show)

@Leaf- I am glad you showed up! And thanks ; )

Edited by VioletX

Guest VioletX

^^LOL, That's assuming he's sane now, :mda:

Oh, in case you missed it, a few pages back, from this am,lol, I posted Musky Allens statement to me. I had messaged him requesting him to share with us some details about who he is...

I will post it again:

I joined my first Bigfoot club in 1984 (from the back of a magazine) ran by Rene Dahinden which i worked under/with him until 1991. over 60 expeditions in the United States including 87 days At Six Rivers National Park (Bluff Creek).. Ran the largest Internet Bigfoot site until 1998 with 11,000 members when I had to shut it down from a lawsuit from the BFRO (this cant be disgussed as part of the agreement) I actively researched the phenomena with extensive field studies becoming a sceptical believer in 2004. Today i do NOT believe in Bigfoot nor Rick Dyers claim nor support him in any way. My goal is the truth in all Bigfoot and contributed to Ten's of Thousands of online Debates and field house debates in the olden days of Bigfooting. I'm also a historian on the subject after interviewing everyone in the business over the past 29 years!

Edited by VioletX

Oh, in case you missed it, a few pages back, from this am,lol, I posted Musky Allens statement to me. I had messaged him requesting him to share with us some details about who he is...

I will post it again:

I joined my first Bigfoot club in 1984 (from the back of a magazine) ran by Rene Dahinden which i worked under/with him until 1991. over 60 expeditions in the United States including 87 days At Six Rivers National Park (Bluff Creek).. Ran the largest Internet Bigfoot site until 1998 with 11,000 members when I had to shut it down from a lawsuit from the BFRO (this cant be disgussed as part of the agreement) I actively researched the phenomena with extensive field studies becoming a sceptical believer in 2004. Today i do NOT believe in Bigfoot nor Rick Dyers claim nor support him in any way. My goal is the truth in all Bigfoot and contributed to Ten's of Thousands of online Debates and field house debates in the olden days of Bigfooting. I'm also a historian on the subject after interviewing everyone in the business over the past 29 years!

Yes so maybe he is a good choice to take to view the 'body' afterall?

Oh now we are expected to work on Super Bowl Sunday as well?? lol

(I guess it is lucky I only watch for the halftime show)

@Leaf- I am glad you showed up! And thanks ; )

I find this stuff kind of all-consuming and had to take a break. :) Will be popping in and out, though. I hate to miss anything, but there's sleeping and eating to do, unfortunately. Even work, sometimes! But you guys are always on my mind.............. Actually, when this is all over (or maybe way before), I hope to start spending some time posting (only recently got posting privileges) on That Thread That Shall Remain Nameless (where you posted some pics recently). That's the stuff I REALLY love. Can't wait to join y'all there.

Till then, I think I hear some laundry calling. :)

And Jacki, you have my heart, too. When you said that thing about the door-to-door salesman, I almost bust a gut. I have a few things bottled up inside me that are similar to what you said, but I don't trust myself. :) And how you and Violet can actually keep TRACK of all this information just blows me away.

And Sasfooty, I'm in awe. Your one- or two-line observation about another recent supposed hoax (don't want to derail this thread by naming it) -- like all your observations -- is still ringing in my ears. You rock.

Sorry to gush like this. I've just been carrying it all inside for what seems like soooooo long now (there were some technical difficulties that prevented me from being able to register here as a member for while). It's a relief, almost, to be able to say things like this.

tata for now.....

That is ok Jacki, I think MG only visits us once or twice a day on his coffee break, I reckon he is harmless ;)

Lol! Very harmless! Go girls! On a more serious note I'm very much looking forward to the minnow film. The Orang Pendek trek in Sumatra is very much up my street!

Guest VioletX

lol, you cannot touch a Sasfooty comment,lol!

( I am glad you use your powers for good only Sasfooty!!)

Leaflitter, thanks for your lighthearted observations, and I know what you mean about being consumed, I am going to share with you ,(and everyone), that my husband, this very day brought home a book called "Time management for Dummies".

For moi? :o

Yes, and I need to get back to whatever thread you are talking about...haha...