Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest Cervelo

FYI in most if not all states wild animals are the property of the state as a natural resource.

You are given a license/permit to harvest these resources.

If you kill something out of season or without a license you don't own it.

But you also gotta get caught to have it taken away....the old possession is ownership principle.

Guest VioletX

Dangit! I'm going to be out all evening!

me thinks it is a rumor

FYI in most if not all states wild animals are the property of the state as a natural resource.

You are given a license/permit to harvest these resources.

If you kill something out of season or without a license you don't own it.

But you also gotta get caught to have it taken away....the old possession is ownership principle.

uh huh

They are not going to throw anyone in the pokey for hoaxing unless it enters the area of fraud defined by the law.

It is a fraud when money changes hands to con a person or group to acquire money, or for monetary purpose. The higher the amount,the higher the authority. The only problem is proving both.

Guest VioletX

Could be. He stopped posting and harassing Anita 6 hours ago. His flight out of O'Hare was at 5:45 pm. So partying in Vegas for those two clowns could have started. I hope they catch a Cirque show. I hear it's awesome.

LOL

possibly...the logistics do not seem right...but who knows/

Edited by VioletX

I really have to wonder who the Crypto Crews inside source is. They gave them information before and now this. It seems like it has to be one of Dyers good friends because who else would possibly know those things and know exactly what is happening tonight?

I can't see one of the investors who now own the body going to the Crypto crew and giving them inside information.

I really have to wonder who the Crypto Crews inside source is. They gave them information before and now this. It seems like it has to be one of Dyers good friends because who else would possibly know those things and know exactly what is happening tonight?

I can't see one of the investors who now own the body going to the Crypto crew and giving them inside information.

Probably Dyer himself... :rolleyes:

I'm not holding my breath regardless. So what if Musky comes back and says it's real. He could just be using this as another opportunity to poke fun at believers.

Man I am usually at the world of concrete show in Vegas this week. I could have been there checking this all out.

The one year I decide not to go...............

Guest miller44
He could just be using this as another opportunity to poke fun at believers.

Maybe, maybe not... It would certainly be a good opportunity to be on the receiving end if the unbridled rath of believers, that's for sure!

Edited by miller44

RD is playing the whole Bigfoot community like a fine tuned fiddle.

Let me guess whats next: somrthing happen and you can't see the body...................