Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest VioletX

My thought is that the body would be completely frozen, that would pretty much halt decomposition and the organs stored at a warmer temperature, I don't know maybe in Formaldehyde. Probably all examinations/samples and tests were completed shortly after death.

Edited by VioletX

Except Musky said this...

Yes, cool room. You cant freeze tissue without the ice crystals breaking down and destroying the composition at molecular levels. This is crucial in forensic studies (which hasnt been done yet) at a later time!

And you're right... with the partial embalming, keeping it in a deep freeze would preserve it. As soon as it go to about -10 degrees and warmer, the rate of decomposition returns to normal. And with the partial not full embalming, you're talking all flesh, all hair, nails, eyes, etc.. being almost nothing by now. That's just nature lol. Can't guess with that.

Even in December, RD said it would be at University from January to May... but Musky's visit and statement that studies haven't been done yet disprove that.

How much credibility can one have when they're using a internet handle?....Good Grief!!!

Mr. clubbedfoot--- "Well based on the inspection.... it's a squatch....isn't that right Savannah?.... Huh?..... No that's her real

name...not her stripper name".....

Guest VioletX

And you're right... with the partial embalming, keeping it in a deep freeze would preserve it. As soon as it go to about -10 degrees and warmer, the rate of decomposition returns to normal. And with the partial not full embalming, you're talking all flesh, all hair, nails, eyes, etc.. being almost nothing by now. That's just nature lol. Can't guess with that.

Even in December, RD said it would be at University from January to May... but Musky's visit and statement that studies haven't been done yet disprove that.

Hmmmnn..not sure, I think RD said on a couple occasions that the DNA has already been tested, among other things. What is new, just some more confusion or innacuracy or who knows what...

Edited by VioletX

NJ..have you noticed that Musky makes a lot of grammatical mistakes? I've seen blatant examples in his prior posts..but you see one again. albeit more subtle right here>>

"This is crucial in forensic studies (which hasnt been done yet) at a later time!"

Now ..we know Dyer is NOTORIOUS for these type errors...interesting.

I'm not one to nit pic grammar..I scew up myself (usually spelling), but Musky's errors are very similar to Dyer's.

Edited by ronn1

yeah, he said the DNA was tested back in September. And he said it came back unknown. He also said all you have to do to come back unknown is mix two samples, which is false.

Yeah, but Violet was copy/pasting from messenger or Facebook, so that could be linked to that. I usually pay attention to that as well (even though I hated editing) but in this case I just discarded it.

Guest Ishcabibble

Well, I dipped my toes into this story a while back and actually started to develop some interest in following it, but these latest antics by the dynamic duo, i.e., attacking one another in one thread, attacking this Anita person in another, and supporting each other in the end? And before that, RD doing a Q&A...with himself? That was my off-ramp from this particular hoaxway.

I'm not questioning any elses beliefs or convictions, I'm just done giving these 2 any more attention. Keep on keepin' on everyone and just try to stay away from the giant black hole that will appear when this thing implodes.

Guest miller44
So, is this all BS or not? Haven't been keeping up, only watched FBFB's video.

I must say if you were going to take a powder and come back it looks like your timing is impeccable. All indications are that for better or worse this case about to get real interesting!

Guest miller44

Yes..that because Musky will report a body. Then we go another round....

I reckon that's the case ronn1. Ya know man, I bet if everyone here could say **everything** they know we'd have a much clearer picture of what is actually going on.

I get the distinct feeling that many people here have contacts that have said this and that, but they can't tell what they have heard because they have promised their contacts they wouldn't. Christopher Noel knows this and that, but he won't say what or why. MarkGlasgow has a contact at Minnow, but can't say who or when, cryprocrew also has a source at Minnow, so does Lindsey, etc. Heck, even I know stuff I can't talk about and I have just a few contacts in the community.

The undercurrent of this story is truly massive!

Edited by miller44

^^^^ there would be some major cosmic injustice if this shameless hoaxer callously shot a BF in the back of the head.....

and profits for being a monumental dirtbag....

Guest miller44

^^^^ there would be some major cosmic injustice if this shameless hoaxer callously shot a BF in the back of the head.....

and profits for being a monumental dirtbag....

Ain't you heard? Nice guys finish last... It's the story of my life, that's for sure.

Mind you, I wouldn't trade places with RD for all the fame or money that could come from doing such a thing.