Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Well it seems that the big event is about to happen.

Can we stop discussing embalming and aeroplane baggage handling now? Its boring right at this point in this wild and crazy story.

Woo Hoo - hold on to your seats people. Once again, I hope Musky wears a nice pair of brown trousers on his visit and I hope that Rick Dyer doesnt try sell him many cars whilst on their 4hr drive...

Heck, even I know stuff I can't talk about and I have just a few contacts in the community.

The undercurrent of this story is truly massive!

Oh Miller44! :)

You know, we can speculate all we want, in the end it’s all very straightforward: Dyer made some very specific claims involving other well-known entities (the BBC, Minnow films). According to him, everything will be made public by March.

Everyone should know by then if it is a real Sasquatch in that video and if Dyer really has a body.

IMHO: If this doesn’t happen, the show is over. If people still want to believe him after that, it’s up to them.

I really expected to see a much longer thread when checking in this morning.

Do you people realize what RD would have to pull off in order to get a BF body from San Antonio to Las Vegas? ( Apparently it's at least with 4 hours of there blind folded right? )

If we go with his story that he shot the BF, there was fighting between him and the studio that a crime had been committed.

Public authorities are called in and there are given the "OK" that no crime has in fact occurred.

By 3-4 hours time, rigor mortis has begun to set in and the body has stiffened. You ever heard of dead weight? So let's imagine

how a stiff 750+ animal was lifted up off the ground and put into some truck.

We know the bf was killed on sept 6 but filming continued to 10th....so wheres the bf being stored? did he go rent a freezer? lol

did he send it on its way ahead of him to las vegas in a "cool" truck. If you just shot the worlds first bf known to man....would you let that body get more than an hours distance from you? Who's going to pay for all the people who witness the BF to keep their mouths shut? Who is going to pay for the transportation and storage of this VERY LARGE creature? You think minnow films is going to spend that....they got what for the film 250k in pounds to make the film. Is RD going to pay for it? Can you only imagine the number of NDAs needed to be signed? ( homeless people, truck driver, embalmer and ect )

BTW after only 12 hours full rigor mortis would have set in. It's an 18 hour ride from San Antonio to Las Vegas.

Fast Forward 5 months and RD has had this body on ice for 5 months now and soon a self proclaimed believer turned skeptic that no one really knows....is chosen as the person to examine the body. This person claims to not want his name connected to dyer in anyway...but feels the need to defend rick's honor against some random FB user who posted a video about his ebay arrest.

The rest is history folks! ( lol )

There is alot of holes in this swiss cheese.

Edited by simplyskyla

Guest WldHrtRnch

Here we go . . . :popcorn:

Agree with you skyla, totally. Even if Musky didn't want his name known, his face now is, it's plastered on RD's blog now, :cheese:

Musky needs to get to his email and validate his account here, come on in to BFF & provide us with the gory details. :whistle:

Dear Minnow Films,

If you are reading this thread and are planning to use it in your documentary, which features Rick Dyer trying to hoax the Bigfoot community again (or features him actually having a body for real this time <cough>), please can you let me know in advance so that I can change my Avatar to an actual picture of myself as I've told my girlfriend I could be in a film about Bigfoot. She doesn't believe me.

Thanks.

Lee

Edited by dopelyrics

You guys don't seem to be taking this seriously enough! :nono:

I wonder who the other person is who verified the body.

I bet it was Dr. Paul Van Buren. LOL.

(Dr. Paul Van Buren was the fake scientist in RDs 2008 hoax who was going to verify the body until someone figured out he was actually the brother of the other hoaxer involved)

Edited by Belmar

Guest WldHrtRnch

This is classic exemplification of a hoax. Why the NDA's? I suspect the NDA's have nothing to do with Minnow Films. I do suspect RD to have signed one with them regarding their documentary, and likely to have violated it with his "tent video". But now, if RD owns the body, even with partners, why the secrecy? If he can take Musky and another party to view and poke on the body, why not release a photo or two? Where would the harm in that be? Oh yeah, his 15 minutes of fame might go up in flames?

Guest blackbriar

Did you read what they have said about the film? Have you a link? Is there an interview anywhere about it?

There is very little information about their film out there, their website is where the blurb about the film is, under projects if I remember rightly, but they aren't a joke outfit, makes me believe we're falling for the con they are going to show us later in the year, "look at how Rick managed to hoax these guys, again!"...

We have certainly given them proof of the existence of willing believers, insert your own comment about false prophets :D

So when are the guys from FB/FB going to have THEIR viewing? They said that they would first let Musky Allen have his and that afterwards, if Musky says that it IS real that they then would then make the trek to Vegas to see it for themselves. Right?

Hi,

Given FBFB's inability to identify known hoaxes and obvious misidentifications, I wouldn't believe them if they said it was real.

In all seriousness, though, FBFB are certainly passionate about Bigfoot and they have a lot riding on this actually being true, given it features heavily in their book, and their promise to close down their page if it's proven to be a hoax. They were the first to give Rick a stage with this latest thing, so Rick will be careful not to invite them because it will unravel his hoax and leave him without a major ally. Musky Allen is a skeptic. I don't think it's really too much skin off his nose if (when) it's proven to be a hoax. Musky is not liked by many on FBFB. It would have made much more sense for FBFB to see the body first (if it was real), because they could have "authenticated" it to all their followers.

They could have backed up their "confirms on all points" with one 5 minute viewing, and have validated their theory. But No, they let an arch skeptic go first.

Best.

Lee