Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

IMO, you guys are making too much of the gurney, Allen described what he saw, but as to whether it was an in hospital piece of equipment or an EMS gurney we do not know for certain. Maybe it looked like an EMS gurney to him, I off the top off my head cannot describe the difference between the two.

MAYBE he was more interested in the DEAD SASQUATCH then what it was lying over.

I still think he would be in some shock and his mind over whelmed to process all of the details we would want to know. For instance he kept saying he did not know why the hair was shaved, on the stomach; a pretty obvious guess wwas that organs were removed and the Sas was then sutured up probably close to the hair line to hide the incision. If the Sasquatch was shot in the back of the head, that might be a good place to remove the brain from....if it was all still there.

I'm pretty sure he said 'like' a gurney. What I found interesting were the details he gave about the areas that were shaved and the talc-like yellow powder which covered it. To me it sounded like honest testimony. If he's lying then he's doing an incredible job. About half the interview is worth listening to in regards to detail, the rest is stuck in a rut over Barnes' love for his own theories and speculation.

Guest thermalman

You're right ladies. The gurney is irrelovent.

Who were the several "other" people at the viewing, Musky said were there? Unless NDA's were signed, people tend to talk about events.

Edited by thermalman

Does 'drilling' mean something different in the USA??

..sorry I have opted out. I am just totally knackered as we say in England. I feel drained and when I switched on my computer and listened to Musky's statement I was so overwhelmed and then I came into this blog and read the same old hoax arguments again, I just thought ...I'am not in the mood :(

The gurney is a small detail. Something to think about, but not damning evidence by any means.

I'm even more skeptical now than I was before hearing the interview. Parasitic powder is meant to keep bugs away that would eat the corpse. It makes sense, but it doesn't stop decomposition. The stomach cavity was explained by Musky prior to the visit with the partial embalming. The organs and organ cavity were embalmed, which is common in a cavity embalming ;) The issue is bugs aren't what decompose corpses. Air does. It's nature. It's going to happen regardless of what you do unless you remove the air and the corpse obviously wasn't in a vacuum. No matter the quality of the chemicals used in a partial, the skin and hair would have been seriously degraded over 5 months. So when he mentions not being able to pull out the hair.. it doesn't add up. Not from his experience persay, but scientifically.

The only other gaffe I noticed was he earlier said in the interview the neck was shaved and he wouldn't have known it had one otherwise, and then when discussing the hair, it was so thick there, he was positive it didn't have a neck. Again, nothing major but a slip nonetheless.

Everyone can believe what they want, but decomposition is a scientific process. It's guaranteed to happen regardless of what we do, so science knows the steps. It's not something you can fool. There's no speculation involved. Musky mentioned the partial embalming in both pre-visit and the interview, so unless we get some change in the information about the storage, it's scientifically impossible for the corpse to be in the condition it's in.

As to the gun shots... a shot through the temple, like the pictures in the link go through soft tissue, where a back of head shot requires to penetrate the skull at it's thickest. There would be substantial damage on an exit wound, but that could be explained by the shaved neck. Although that angle wouldn't really speak to a taller subject. It would indicate RD was above it, shooting down.

I didn't hear any discussion of dermal ridges and/or fingerprints, did I miss that discussion???

I found it convenient that Musky claimed that he tried to pull out some BF hair ( covert DNA analysis), but this BF had non-removable hair....

In a nutshell....FB/FB does more detailed analysis from a 3 second Blob Squatch...

I noticed FB/FB doesn't have a date for the tent video on a list at :37 seconds in @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXJkAomwZFU

It's also convenient how this video, was immediately 2nd best video of all time according to FB/FB....In spite of the fact that it's just a head shot--and filmed by the person who's only evidence previously profered was a hoax....

Question??? If you're the best BF tracker in the world you would think you'd have some circumstantial evidence from the time of his conversion (post 2008 hoax to circa 08/00/12) to real researcher....

So has Rick Dyer ever presented plaster casts? hair samples, pictures, video, audio recordings.....I'll even take a BF anectdote.....any time between his hoax and this San Antonio BF where he was in the game and gave an anectdote about seeing a BF, hearing a BF, smelling a BF......

As far as I could tell he never filed Bigfoot Tracker as an LLC until April of 2012, which doesn't sound like someone who was going on excursions and wanted to protect their personal assets

Is there one person who can "prove" that they went on an excursion with him?????

Please tell me your joking!?

LOL, which part? I stated that I was impressed with the interview, but I'm still skeptical about it. I then stated several things that I had problems with in the story.

..sorry I have opted out. I am just totally knackered as we say in England. I feel drained and when I switched on my computer and listened to Musky's statement I was so overwhelmed and then I came into this blog and read the same old hoax arguments again, I just thought ...I'am not in the mood :(

drilling can also be the same as shagging. I hope I don't get a warning point for this! Maybe because I said it the fun british way I won't. lol

I really have learned from you... I was thinking the same thing about the gurney: Does seem like Allen could've been mistaken, and it's not a detail you'd expect him to focus on, with everything else he had to look at.... But I think I wouldn't have known to look at this that way, if I hadn't been watching how you process info all this time.......

I think you're missing the point of the gurney issue. Maybe you're right, in that Musky does not know the difference between an EMS type gurney or a hospital gurney. However, I will point out that he did specifically mention "EMS" gurney, twice. In the interview, he often pointed out that he did not know or recognize different things but he was very specific about the gurney.

Regardless, let's assume he does not know the difference. Ok?

So, why are the arms laying at the side of the body? We already know that the body could not have fit on a hospital or EMS gurney and Musky did not mention a strap. However, he did mention they used something to support the additional length of the body. However, he did not think to mention something that was supporting the additional width of the body?

This is a VERY relevant detail in his story. There's no way around it and details like this count, when all you have to go by is a story.

It's slang for something that is not considered a polite topic.

You have been such a hero to me, Jacki. I was going to write something to say as much, when I saw your post. Now I need to think fast, to organize my thoughts; but I don't really know what to say beyond, "Thank you for being so rigorous in your thinking and so cheerful in your outlook for such a long, long time, on a topic that did not always bring out the best in people. Your patience and good humor are a real inspiration. I hope I can learn to be more like you!!!!!"

Edited by LeafTalker

Guest thermalman

@JLB.....LOL "knackered". Knackered in Canada means, well......., when one (usually a man) gets a hard blow to the soft tissue in the groin region. :)

Edited by thermalman

@Cisco - not that I buy this story at all, but perhaps they had the durned thing strapped in.

Very large folks that require EMS attention get strapped onto a gurney.....again, not that I buy the story, but wanted to put your comment into perspective.

Though it does seem to be quite undersized for the type of creature described.

We had a large gunnery at the hospital, 80x36 I believe... It was not large enough for a patient we got in, so maintenance welded 2 together in a short time.... She weighted over 500 pounds.

Once I ordered a special oversize one, from the factory.

Mights well get off the gurney angle.

Listening now to #2

Boy..Muskey *sounds* pretty convincing ON first blush...I don't sense any willing deception in his manner or voice. Yes..there are a lot of particulars that pose questions which have already been mentioned..so I won't re-hash those. I was, however, a bit surprised by the lack of any mention of the gun shot wound and any associated *macro* observations of this? Also..the black palms and foot bottoms are puzzling to me. However, the *shaved* areas and evidence of hairs in bags lends credence to an examination by experts.

OK..so we are left with several possibilities: Musky is a SHILL for Dyer's hoax.....Musky is being shown a very good fake...Musky is looking at something very few people on this planet have seen..especially UP CLOSE. I'm inclined to think Minnow Films recruited Dyer for creating a hoax and then show how this unfolds. They KNEW going in that he already did one in 08...so this entire event may be just that. Also...keep in mind someone here on the forum, who appeared VERY GENUINE, indicated he saw the TENT VIDEO (albeit very briefly available before being pulled) with the PROP of the head being held up. If this is in fact true...this is certainly a hoax.

Guest gershake

As for dermal ridges, he said the feet were way too hairy for him to make out anything like that.

As for fingerprints, he said the hands were lying palm-down and he didn't turn them around for fear of exceeding the boundaries given to him.

Someone on FB/FB posted this: Anyone with medical background explain why this is a red flag? ( why paper instead of plastic? )

There is a huge red flag here ,he said that it looked like professionals had cut some of the hair and put it in a plastic bag on the side of the gurney ,if you know anything about hair collection a plastic bag is the last place you want to put it ,the proper way is to put it in a paper envelope.