Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

The one thing that jumps out at me is this: Why is there NO reporting anywhere in the mainstream press about this? I mean we have the biggest discovery of the past hundred years or so and nothing, anywhere about this? Now THAT is what smells to me...

Patience patience.

Guest VioletX

t.

I can understand the 'Hab' girls getting strung along on here but what a huge risk for FB/FB. The hunger for clicks is insatiable.

Although your labelling us as such is wrong, wrong, wrong, I will gladly accept it because when this is all over we "girls" are going to "Hab" all of the proof we need.

:aikido:

Edited by VioletX

Guest gershake

Check out what Steve kulls has posted.

I removed the link because musky is a member

Can you say where though? I didn't find it on Squatchdetective.

Violet

He specifically said that he used the gurney as a reference for estimating the height of the Bigfoot. This is, one of the reasons, why the gurney is so relevant. It was his basis for measuring the Bigfoot.

He recognized the gurney and made it a point to explain how the body was situated and how they modified it to accommodate the height of the creature. He knew that somebody would mention the height so he was prepared for that but he forgot about the width and how that would be explained.

You guys are assuming that there is more people in on the story other than dyer and musky. We don't know this is a fact.

ONCe again...not one person has confirmed minnow films actually filmed him shooting the bigfoot and dyer and musky are the only two people saying there is a bigfoot.

You get it Skyla. *highfive*

Remember that obesity has reached an all time epidemic in alot of countries and I know that many utilities are now made for larger sizes. I am sure a 'gurney' would come in many sizes.

I already explained this. They make big gurneys for hospitals but not for EMS.

Can you say where though? I didn't find it on Squatchdetective.

Go there but click on his blog

bottom of News box

Edited by Belmar

Being of scientific mind, it is virtually impossible for me to accept the existence of this "dead bigfoot" based on words alone.

I need facts. For heaven's sake, we don't even know allen's last time. We have no photos, no hair samples being shared, no dna samples being shared....if the bigfoot is already dead why not even just give us the pinky rick. Nothing but words.........

Although your labelling us as such is wrong, wrong, wrong, I will gladly accept it because when this is all over we "girls" are going to "Hab" all of the proof we need.

:aikido:

Go for it VX! (remember he is probably wearing a skirt) hehe

I posted this earlier but really do feel it's worth mentioning again - I sincerely believe this is viral marketing for the Minnow documentary. This sort of stunt-marketing is done all the time prior to a film's release.

See link for some of the better (and most recent) viral campaigns:

http://blog.moviefon...rketing-movies/

I'd love to eat crow but don't get duped ...

agreed

@simplyskyla Musky did state, "other people were there" at the viewing.

yes....but did they state this. NO

These mystery people have not come forward.

Edited by simplyskyla

Guest VioletX

Remember that obesity has reached an all time epidemic in alot of countries and I know that many utilities are now made for larger sizes. I am sure a 'gurney' would come in many sizes.

lolol!!!

@clubbed - September 6th. And supposedly they stayed until Sept. 10th. They better have had it embalmed the same day, because it was a low of 74 degrees with a high of 99 degrees those days. They mentioned no freezing, which is important, because at those temperatures, the corpse would be bones in 9-14 days.

Cisco, he did not measure the gurney or the Bigfoot, just guessed. I f you ask me right now how tall my 4 yr old is, I cannot tell you even within a few inches,I am sure I will be wrong.

Well, since he used the gurney as his basis for estimating height; can we assume that the height he estimated is incorrect? The Bigfoot is probably 6 feet tall, instead of 8 feet tall, if we assume he has no basis or understanding for estimating height, based on a gurney.