Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

@Violet - Dyer cannot reveal much about the documentary simply because he's not involved in the editing process. he will have no idea what's in the final cut.

Aware of Morgan Matthews and his thirst for an angle and a twist but Minnow have nothing to do with this. It's simply about cutting through the Dyer BS.

Edited by MarkGlasgow

Guest Thepattywagon

The quote I posted doesn't say it "attacked" the cameraman; only that it knocked him over.

If it had attacked him, I dare say they would both would have ended up on a gurney.

Guest OntarioSquatch

Can anyone post something factual that shows Rick Dyer is even in a documentary, or are we just taking the word of Rick Dyer himself?

BFF Patron

He apparently has his own film company, check my blog url (Steve Alcorn) a few pages back it tells you the movies he is independently making, or says he is making, independent possibly of Minnow..... you can guess the titles I suppose. You can also see the Biscardi and Las Vegas references in the same link btw.

Edited by bipedalist

I really am started to believe that a few (three of you) are just siding with RD to antagonize this forum and this thread. The only other alternative I see is borderline insanity! I cant come up with any other explanation on why anybody would believe this line of BS at this point!

• Upvote 1

Guest Thepattywagon

But without the "three" of them, this thread would have no entertainment value for me, whatsoever. I'm happy there is a RD fan club. Wouldn't have it any other way.

BFF Patron

I really am started to believe that a few (three of you) are just siding with RD to antagonize this forum and this thread. The only other alternative I see is borderline insanity! I cant come up with any other explanation on why anybody would believe this line of BS at this point!

Tell me it ain't so Joe....... :gaming:

Edited by bipedalist

But without the "three" of them, this thread would have no entertainment value for me, whatsoever. I'm happy there is a RD fan club. Wouldn't have it any other way.

And I will tell you, the chatroom on his blog last night while he was doing his show was a riot!

I think the problem is, some people want to believe so bad that they will believe anything. Even when the "proof" comes from someone that has fooled them once before. I'm sorry this guys story and video's have more holes in them then swiss cheese.

Edited by frosty

Guest VioletX

Can anyone post something factual that shows Rick Dyer is even in a documentary, or are we just taking the word of Rick Dyer himself?

Yes I know he is in the documentary as I have a source.

Yes this would be a pretty miserable thread without the three of us, it is miserable enough as it is,lol!

Yes, we are doing it to provoke you guys :onthequiet:

The only other explanation is that we just crazy enough to be right.

Guest OntarioSquatch

"I've recently moved to Las Vegas so I can live closer to my mentor Tom Biscardi. When we get together its fireworks, he makes me feel like a teenager stealing a car for the first time. I'm so excited with my new team about the future. This really is sin city, and I will be famous here, bigfooter will never see it coming."

http://www.bigfoottrackerllc.com

^I can't stop laughing :lol:

Guest Cervelo

Would you willingly drive four hours with a guy like this, and be led blindfolded thereafter into any situations? is a better question, Cerv? Hell yeah, I'd haul ass!

I can see it now.....

Oh yeah guys we'er going over here behind the Home Depot with a rifle, no big deal it's cool!

Yes of course a rack of ribs....brings'em everytime!