Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

again..I suggest all here who want to know the truth..subject yourself to this blogcast. For the first time I see an element of maturity and restraint in Dyer that I haven't seen before. This story is trully something that may challange your belief and how you handle it. I for one have been gyrating all over the place...like most of you. I'm now going to stick my neck out and say Dyer has the goods. I never thought I would be uttering those words. Yes..this guy has been a con man..maybe he still is...but not this time. If I'm wrong..I have no problem accepting that I was duped and hoaxed. I'll certainly learn something from all this...and this is from someone who doesn't believe BF exists.

again..I suggest all here who want to know the truth..subject yourself to this blogcast. For the first time I see an element of maturity and restraint in Dyer that I haven't seen before. This story is trully something that may challange your belief and how you handle it. I for one have been gyrating all over the place...like most of you. I'm now going to stick my neck out and say Dyer has the goods. I never thought I would be uttering those words. Yes..this guy has been a con man..maybe he still is...but not this time. If I'm wrong..I have no problem accepting that I was duped and hoaxed. I'll certainly learn something from all this...and this is from someone who doesn't believe BF exists.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I love you, Ronn1. :)

Bipedalist, I read a lot on here, and I've read a lot of your posts, and I always look forward to them and admire them greatly.

But I'm asking a real question. Why are people so sure of something they can't be sure of? Why so willing to make definitive statements about things they can't know? We could all look so silly after the fact! I just don't understand why people are so cavalier with their reputations (although many generously offer to eat crow if they're wrong, that's true). :)

... But other people DO seem to care about their reputations -- so much so that they want to go on record with their "predictions" about something before they can possibly know if they were right.

I'm kinda worried about those folks.

This verges on a discussion of psychology, character formation, and behaviour disorders.

These are Off topic.

But it almost sounds as if you've never heard of these things and are naive about them. No?

Quickly I will state: the vast majority of people I've known, once they've established patterns

of behaviour, rarely change. They repeat the patterns over and over again.

Guest OntarioSquatch

Bipedalist, I read a lot on here, and I've read a lot of your posts, and I always look forward to them and admire them greatly.

But I'm asking a real question. Why are people so sure of something they can't be sure of? Why so willing to make definitive statements about things they can't know? We could all look so silly after the fact! I just don't understand why people are so cavalier with their reputations (although many generously offer to eat crow if they're wrong, that's true). :)

You have a great reputation, and deservedly so.

I'm not sure I care what happens to mine. (Is that what you meant? I don't have one, so it can't matter what happens to it? I agree with that.) But other people DO seem to care about their reputations -- so much so that they want to go on record with their "predictions" about something before they can possibly know if they were right.

I'm kinda worried about those folks.

Like any hoaxer, Rick sees Bigfoot as his window of opportunity to trick people and get their attention. Once you understand this, all will be clear. :)

You were duped and hoaxed!

t.

Guest miller44

again..I suggest all here who want to know the truth..subject yourself to this blogcast.

Can someone post the a brief rundown of the highlights please; I have no access to internet radio for 12 more hours!

Thanks,

M

You want someone to go down in flames because you don't like their pictures?

No, more because they garnered support for endorsing crap and making a name for it. Maybe they can confirm on how many points their demise confrims on..

Like any hoaxer, Rick sees Bigfoot as his window of opportunity to trick people and get their attention. Once you understand this, all will be clear. :)

Yes..I can't argue this point. As far as the *understanding* you claim...be carefull in assuming you understand him enough to conclude this is a hoax.

You were duped and hoaxed!

t.

That remains to be seen. BTW..if I'm right do I get to claim that you were hoaxed in reverse...LOL

Guest DantheMan

Ronn1......Not only did Musky state he contacted Dr. Meldrum via email to get him to come, but he also got a response, the most compelling part of his slip up: the part where he lists the dollar amount "even though there was to be no filming" it is very, very, very clear he was talking about this weeks trip to Vegas, & not 2009 when he wrote this....this was multiple hours before you or anyone else could "listen from 1:45 on". It is so clear that he is back tracking here, I'm shocked that I or anyone else would need to point that out!! Here are his exact written words:

"Fact is, I exhausted myself to try and arrange Jeff Meldrum to accompany me with repeated emails...Instead his ego and greed was more important requesting his 'standard' appearance fee (to the tune of $5,500 even though there was to be no filming) paid accommodations, and full travel expenses paid was the response".

Thauts compleutley correuct Dmakeur, theuse guys alwuays leuave theuir u's out.... Just pluane lauzy

Roulling oun thue floour laughing muy au.....

Right now,...I'm hoping that he's lying now....mainly because I would hate for all the world to start thinking that all "Texans"

conduct themselves with such a lack of class. I'm embarrassed to think that HE will essentially be representing Texas...even Americans,

Not to worry TXNative, he's from Georgia 👊

I'm starting to think you're Musky Allen.

This verges on a discussion of psychology, character formation, and behaviour disorders.

These are Off topic.

People seem to think that the only "fact" that has any significance in this story is the "fact" that RD has not been truthful in the past.

We have been discussing this one (supposedly relevant) "fact" for 128 pages, and characterizing this poor guy's behavior up and down, and then up and down again; people can hardly talk about anything else.

So, if such discussions are off-topic, this entire thread has been off-topic for most of its existence. :)

But it almost sounds as if you've never heard of these things and are naive about them. No?

You are correct. The answer is, "No."

Quickly I will state: the vast majority of people I've known, once they've established patterns

of behaviour, rarely change. They repeat the patterns over and over again.

Perhaps you need to meet some new people. :)