Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Joey-we were left books of thousands and thousands of my father's stamp collection, some going back to 1800's-I wish I could find someway to sell the whole collection outright

Send me an e-mail and I will tell you...........

musky just popped into chat room saying he did not tell munoz what he said about scripted interview

Was a pretty interesting show.....its done now.

Guest VioletX

Skyla, her posts areon a delay right now, due to her mini vacation... hopefully back to normal and she is in the UK so she is sleeping lucky for her, I should be too..

She was in the chatroom most of the day. I think because of the DNA results the site was timing out for her.

Btw ronn - i said he was led, but he didn't require it because all he did was go down FB/FB's checklist point by point and describe what they usually look for. It was as easy as following a road map.

Dyer is telling it now...talking about this particular instance of the 2009 siting Skyla talked about...BF was habituated. Entire story is predicated on HOMELESS story.

Musky comming on next....

but the habituation story doesn't match existing habituation stories. They still remain cautious and alert. They detect cameras. Yet somehow miss a film crew sitting right there. It's those magic ribs. The straws are there... reach a little further... ;)