Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest VioletX

At night a Bigfoot might come in close to tents at night, for food especially. How many stories have we heard of this type of thing, and usually there are no ribs in those encounters ; )

Maybe it was early am the first time who knows...

I have no audio...blegh

Because Munoz made 180 degree turn ( he has vid claiming Dyer shot BF now says BS?) and then he brought on Fasno to bolster his new found claim.

Dyer wanted to hold Fasano accountable and question him. The munoz blog cast stinks...and Munoz looks like a flake to me now. Oddly enough, Dyer wanted to debate Fasano only and didn't care about munoz new found religion.

New>>

Dyer said he was told to keep the rhetoric down by his *people*..we have a body and it will speak for itself.

Edited by ronn1

He had been talking to Musky all this time..I wasn't aware of this. It's apprarent to me in this live vid that Dyer is really looking for reassurance and support from MUSKY! Sounds bizzare,but true. Lends more credence to the fact Musky isn't a shill .

FINAL word!>>>Somebody *big* who has bashed Dyer is comming out to view body...at least his people are working on this.

Edited by ronn1

Because Munoz made 180 degree turn ( he has vid claiming Dyer shot BF now says BS?) and then he brought on Fasno to bolster his new found claim.

Dyer wanted to hold Fasano accountable and question him. The Vid stinks...and Munoz looks like a flake to me now. Oddly enough, Dyer wanted to debate Fasano only and didn't care about munoz new found religion.

New>>

Dyer said he was told to keep the rhetoric down by his *people*..we have a body and it will speak for itself.

Ronn1, tiny point: I don't think Alex brought Tim Fasano onto the show. I think Tim Fasano got there under his own power, for whatever that's worth.....

Guest miller44
He had been talking to Musky all this time..I wasn't aware of this. It's apprarent to me in this live vid that Dyer is really looking for reassurance and support from MUSKY! Sounds bizzare,but true. Lends more credence to the fact Musky isn't a shill.

I actually find it to be just the opposite. Theoretically I would think if Musky was in on a hoax that would be a reason why Dyer would be coveting his support. On the other hand if Musky had seen the body, RD wouldn't need to lift a finger to solicit Musky's reassurance and support + it would be impossibe that Musky could ever not give his support to Dyer's claim until the end of time. At present he's holding steady, but Musky is the one person who with a word could sink Dyer to the bottom of the sea.

At this point I still believe RD's Sept 6th 2012 claim, but If I suspect that Musky's support of Dyer's claim started to waver one iota, I would throw in the towel. Musky's in a very stressful situation, but if he actually witnessed what he claims to have witnessed then his support for Dyer should be a non-issue.

Musky's support has never been in question. He's defended Biscardi and Dyer since the beginning while attacking everyone else who believed or reported an encounter. Musky supporting him now is nothing new.

Guest Ishcabibble

I'd like to propose a test. It looks like RD, on one of his fanboy sites, made a show of posting his last comments until the "big reveal". I'd like to propose that we all stop giving him any more attention and see how long it takes him to break his silence.

• Upvote 1

He had been talking to Musky all this time..I wasn't aware of this. It's apprarent to me in this live vid that Dyer is really looking for reassurance and support from MUSKY! Sounds bizzare,but true. Lends more credence to the fact Musky isn't a shill .

FINAL word!>>>Somebody *big* who has bashed Dyer is comming out to view body...at least his people are working on this.

I pointed that out long ago. Muskys been in communication with Dyer since at least last November and probably before. Edited by squatting squatch

Guest DantheMan

I would float an idea of Musky & Rick communicating as far back as July or August 2012....of course I have no proof of this.....no matter, it's certainly been long enough for the Shill theory to be plausible.

Hello! Yes VX is right Skyla. I have a delay on any posts I write and also the site was so slow yesterday anyhow. And yes remember my timezone difference. I too just want to step away from this story until new evidence comes out. Now dont any of you think that there will be no new evidence and I am actually sliding out the back door. Oh no no no no no! There WILL be more evidence. This story is not a hoax and I will state that right up until Minnow releases their film whereby you will know for yourself. Please remember what I have just written is my stand on this and I will not change my mind even if I am not here in this chat room. Okay????

She was in the chatroom most of the day. I think because of the DNA results the site was timing out for her.

Btw ronn - i said he was led, but he didn't require it because all he did was go down FB/FB's checklist point by point and describe what they usually look for. It was as easy as following a road map.

I was in and out of the chat room yesterday UK time from about 5pm - 10pm. Not most of the day njjohn!

I'd like to propose a test. It looks like RD, on one of his fanboy sites, made a show of posting his last comments until the "big reveal". I'd like to propose that we all stop giving him any more attention and see how long it takes him to break his silence.

haha yes I reacon RD will find it hard not to talk. However I think he's made the best decision to stay quiet and I think he should have done so all along until nearer the release of the film. People will start following other story lines, Ketchum for example and the Dyer story will sit on the back burner and then suddenly WHAM!!!!